Taupo Meet - week beginning 25th June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taupo Meet - week beginning 25th June

I know that a few people are going to Dean's seminar on 23rd and wondered if you would be willing to share some vital info to those who didn't make it!

I am proposing a casual drink/dinner at Plateau Wednesday 27th June.

It is the same night as "The Secret" is being presented in Taupo, but having read all about the finance 'guru' associated with the Secret I think I can give that a miss!

Sarah

Yup I'll be there.
    No price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

away

I am away that week, all the best, have a wine for me. Fritz.
      Last edited by Fritz; 14-06-2007, 09:45 PM.
      Argue for your limitations and sure enough they're yours. - Richard Bach

Comment

Originally posted by sarahd View Post
        I
        It is the same night as "The Secret" is being presented in Taupo, but having read all about the finance 'guru' associated with the Secret I think I can give that a miss!

Sarah
        Don't discount the Secret because of one person that may be dodgey - there are many, many writers, philosophers, politicians etc quoted in the secret, going back many years. Its just a good way of putting alot of information across so its understandable. You can then go and read more....

There is nothing new in the Secret - its good watching though.

Its definitely worth seeing.

Comment

Shall we postpone to the next week say Tuesday 3 July so Fritz can join us?

Sarah

Comment

Shall we postpone to the next week say Tuesday 3 July so Fritz can join us?

Sarah
            Sure, sounds like a good idea.
            No price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Originally posted by Libertas View Post
              Sure, sounds like a good idea.
              Sounds like a good idea to me too. Wouldn't want to miss the PT event in Taupo. Happy to update on Dean's course.

Fritz.
              Argue for your limitations and sure enough they're yours. - Richard Bach

Comment

Count me in too.
                And by the way, we bought The Secret DVD and love it! In fact, we have the secret to thank for our new kitchen windows :-)

Comment

Ooh sounds interesting. Is it possible to borrow the DVD or is it something I shouldn't be so tight about buying?
                  S

Comment

Ooh sounds interesting. Is it possible to borrow the DVD or is it something I shouldn't be so tight about buying?
                    S
                    You can borrow my copy but for now try 'As a man think-th' and/or 'Think and Grow rich'. The ideas/Philosophy is not new. It's just been rewraped and marketed differently.

Comment

My local video store has The Secret at the moment as an overnight release.

Comment

I'm off fishing tonight.

I've been thinking about fish all week, since I got home from my last trip.

Hopefully I attract some on to the end of my line!!!

Paul.

Comment

SD
                          Did you get any fish?

Comment

Reminder - Taupo Meet July 3rd 6.30pm

See you all at Plateau 6.30pm Tuesday 3 July for a catchup.

Regards, Sarah

Comment

Working...
                            X