Header Ad Module

Collapse

good PM needed in Hamilton

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • L&P
    Freshie
    • Dec 2014
    • 18

    #1

    good PM needed in Hamilton

    Hi guys,

    Can anyone recommend a responsible PM in Hamilton? There are lots of PMs, and I don't know which one to choose, so would appreciate if you could recommend a good one with reasonable charges.
  • Rosco
    Fanatical
    • May 2007
    • 3710

    #2
    Hi L&P,

    I recommend www.qrm.co.nz Derrick and Robyn Marsters are large property investors who invest around NZ, and set up Quality Rental Management around 5 years ago. They have experienced property management as investors, and seen the good, the bad and the ugly.

    Ross
    Book a free chat here
    Ross Barnett - Property Accountant

    Comment

    • Wayne
      Fanatical
      • Jun 2004
      • 10899

      #3
      I use Lodge and have had no issues at all.

      Comment

      • Rosco
        Fanatical
        • May 2007
        • 3710

        #4
        Hi L&P,

        Lodge is the biggest in Hamilton, so are very safe to deal with. They have been around a long time as well.

        Ross
        Book a free chat here
        Ross Barnett - Property Accountant

        Comment

        • L&P
          Freshie
          • Dec 2014
          • 18

          #5
          Thanks Rosco and Wayne for your recommendations.

          Comment

          • FJW
            Forum Junkie
            • Mar 2010
            • 388

            #6
            Lodge are an absolute giant and I thoroughly believe they are the best rental company in Hamilton by a mile.
            Fraser Wilkinson
            www.managemyrental.co.nz
            Wellington / Lower Hutt / Upper Hutt / Porirua

            Comment

            Working...