Header Ad Module

Collapse

For those who may be interested:

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Keys
    Fanatical
    • Nov 2006
    • 6062

    #1

    For those who may be interested:

    I will be speaking on Radio Live tomorrow (January 1st 2015) on the 10am session. 10am to 11am.
    Hopefully I come across OK
    https://www.propertytalk.com/forum/i...ilies/lock.gif
  • Damap
    Banned
    • Jul 2012
    • 3340

    #2
    Will you have your big bat with you?

    Comment

    • Keys
      Fanatical
      • Nov 2006
      • 6062

      #3
      Not sure, think I should?
      https://www.propertytalk.com/forum/i...ilies/lock.gif

      Comment

      • Wayne
        Fanatical
        • Jun 2004
        • 10899

        #4
        What will you be talking about?

        Comment

        • Keys
          Fanatical
          • Nov 2006
          • 6062

          #5
          One would hope that the subject will be landlords and tenancies. I won't be discussing anything about what to invest in or how to invest as I'm not a registered financial adviser.
          https://www.propertytalk.com/forum/i...ilies/lock.gif

          Comment

          • eri
            Fanatical
            • Sep 2008
            • 7621

            #6
            will try to tune in!
            have you defeated them?
            your demons

            Comment

            • Bob Kane
              Fanatical
              • May 2008
              • 3679

              #7
              No doubt the radio interviewer will talk of nasty landlords/property managers taking advantage of defenceless tenants.
              If so, then perhaps you could mention the case of Tombros/Powell.

              Comment

              • flyernzl
                Fanatical
                • Mar 2007
                • 3143

                #8
                Listened to it on replay radio.
                Pity you actually had so little time on air, what with all the ads and news interuptions.
                A good effort, though.

                Comment

                Working...