Alright wonderful people at PT.
I've found a property in a high growth area that is a 2x2 residential property where there is a great demand for properties by tenants.
Overseas and motivated vendor, i'm not really sure after speaking to the agent how motivated - she just said they are downsizing their portfolio.
I'm beginning to think they maybe not motivated and the agent is just trying to raise the hype.
Previously tenanted at $550pw.
RV $350,000
What should i be doing before a view the property on sunday?
I have tried to pull a report on QV but it just says "Sorry, an Essential property guide is not available for this property. This is usually because it is not a residential or lifestyle property"
Cheers
James
I've found a property in a high growth area that is a 2x2 residential property where there is a great demand for properties by tenants.
Overseas and motivated vendor, i'm not really sure after speaking to the agent how motivated - she just said they are downsizing their portfolio.
I'm beginning to think they maybe not motivated and the agent is just trying to raise the hype.
Previously tenanted at $550pw.
RV $350,000
What should i be doing before a view the property on sunday?
I have tried to pull a report on QV but it just says "Sorry, an Essential property guide is not available for this property. This is usually because it is not a residential or lifestyle property"
Cheers
James


Comment