Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Residential Property market drops into low gear in January

Hi,
    Is the NZ Property Market crawling or reving along in low gear...? Read more here Residential Property market drops into low gear in January

Regards
    Walter
    Walter

"Carpe Diem"

It's now March but in Auckland anyway there's good property starting to pop up everywhere. My broker and solicitor are tearing their hair out trying to keep up with deals at the moment.
    We are definitely in the last major opportunity to buy pos cashflow in Auckland before the next big boom IMHO. Anyone who doesn't take action in the next 2 years is missing their last chance to pick off easy fruit in PI. After this we'll be like Aussie where they get excited over 5%ers

Comment

Originally posted by pooomba
      We are definitely in the last major opportunity to buy pos cashflow in Auckland before the next big boom IMHO. Anyone who doesn't take action in the next 2 years is missing their last chance to pick off easy fruit in PI.
      Pooomba - i can't understand how you can make a statement like this. Obviously it's your opinion but to me this seems like a very bold/rash statement.....

I guess there's a few main questions that come to mind when reading this:

1/ Are you predicting a boom ahead (ie another prolonged period of growth) following the current boom situation we're in without a more stagant period or decline?? If not, then won't the stagnant period be a better time to buy positive cashflow??

2/ My view is that we're at a stage in the cycle that we've been at many times in past cycles. Are you saying that this cycle will be different to history and the market won't return to a position like this??

Apologies if i sound really critical but this statement seems to contradict the whole theory of the property market being cyclical??

PS: Don't be offended by my questioning your posting - it's intended as constructive criticism!!

Comment

Working...
      X