No announcement yet.

Don't believe you can't buy at a discount

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very inspiring information, gives me hope to go out this weekend and put some REAL deals together.

PS. Just finished reading Rich Dads investor sucess stories, this has some great reads also from people who have made it or are in the process of making it, will next read :Rich Dad Poor Dad" should have read this first but all good just the same.

FH.
    Last edited by FreezingHot; 31-03-2006, 11:36 AM.
    Home Buyz
    [email protected]

Comment

• Hi Dean

Could you elaborate a little on that deal that your student found, it sounds awesome, I have looked on Trade me and a lot of the deals on there don't come close to the one you mention.

FH
      Home Buyz
      [email protected]

Comment

• House in West Auckland converted in to 1 x 3 brm and 2 x 2 brm flats. Big enough to potentially minor dwelling if conversion was returned to one huge house.

Comment

• Great Dean , Thanks.

That is creative thinking, what a great return.

FH
          Home Buyz
          [email protected]

Comment

• Hi Pooomba,

Great to see that there are still bargans out there to be had. you said you use realenz. Is that a good source for locating deals (in your opinion) I use it a bit but as of yet I still have not bought an IP, been a bit tied up doing the one up we bought as a home.

Can you give some examples of good places to look?

How many offers are you making a week / month, were a bit slow at 1/2 per week.

Thanks

Phil

Comment

Working...
            X