Header Ad Module

Collapse

Has anyone heard of NZ Invest

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • CJ
    Fanatical
    • Oct 2003
    • 3570

    #1

    Has anyone heard of NZ Invest

    Has anyone heard of NZ Invest Ltd. I tried to do a search on this site, but it came back with quite a few replies.

    A friend has asked me to go to a presentation they are putting on. He was attracted by 10year rental guarantees - does this mean Housing corp??
  • graemeh
    Addicted
    • Sep 2003
    • 921

    #2
    Sole shareholder and director appears to be Robert John Bull. The company was incorporated in December 2001.

    The registered office is in New Plymouth but the other addresses on file are all in Auckland.

    There is a "nzinvest.co.nz" but that appears to be registered by a Wellington real estate agent so I'm guessing it's not related. nzinvest.com is also registered.

    Comment

    • SteveV
      Freshie
      • Jan 2004
      • 73

      #3
      Some contact info:

      Postal address:

      PO Box 1790
      Shortland Street
      Auckland

      Phone 09 3020664

      They do not have a web site set up. I'd suggest giving them a call and asking them outright. I'm sure if they will tell you if they have nothing to hide.

      Comment

      • CJ
        Fanatical
        • Oct 2003
        • 3570

        #4
        I found that info on the companies office site but the name didn't mean much to me. hopefully someone else will have heard about them.

        My friend going to arrange a meeting so I will find out more latter.

        Comment

        • vermin
          Freshie
          • Oct 2013
          • 18

          #5
          Hey there moderators. Why did the most recent comments (from the last couple of days) get deleted?

          Comment

          • Maccachic
            Fanatical
            • Jul 2011
            • 2759

            #6
            Have a read of the rules Im sure you will find your answer in there.

            Comment

            • Rosco
              Fanatical
              • May 2007
              • 3710

              #7
              I'm surprised they have all disappeared too. Mine was a general comment and not specific to NZ Invest, so couldn't have been against the rules!

              From my recollection the other comments weren't against NZ Invest, so not sure why they were removed either.

              Ross
              Book a free chat here
              Ross Barnett - Property Accountant

              Comment

              Working...