First Home Buyer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Home Buyer

Hi, I am planning to go house hunting in Kamara Road, West Coast Area, Glen Eden I have never been to Glen Eden . I have heard there are some rough and unsafe streets .Please provide more information about the area in Glen Eden which will be very helpful in decision making
    Thank you in Advance

Suggest you go for a drive around with two local agents.
    Free online Property Investment Course from iFindProperty, a residential investment property agency.

Comment

At midnight!
      "DEBT BECOMES IRRELEVANT WITH INFLATION".

Comment

My cousins family bought out there in the day as it was dirt cheap. To be honest it felt 3rd world coming from where I grew up every time we visited.

But Im sure there would be good parts like anyhere now. Look at whats happened to Glenfield/Birkdale/Northcote, or even Ponsonby/Grey Lynn for that matter. Use to be where you would score some party chemicals in the old days. Now thy are all gentrified.

But dont be expecting that of Glen Eden. The closer you can get to Tits the better. We considered west before going North. My family, her partner is a radio celeb, they sold up from Taka and went to the newer developments of Muriwai.

Is there any reason outside price that you want to go west?

What is your Budget?

Comment

Working...
        X