We are seeking a minimum 1.5Ha flat farmland with or without dwelling in Franklin. We want live in a chemical-free organic and safe community, so we prefer a suburb without market gardeners nearby meanwhile with low crime safe community. Can anyone give advice about these suburbs: Waiuku, Waiau Pa, Mauku, Patumahoe, Paerata, Puni and Tuakau? Thanks.
Which suburbs in Franklin do NOT have market gardeners and have low crime community?
Collapse
X
-
Which suburbs in Franklin do NOT have market gardeners and have low crime community?
Last edited by SarahMelodyShi; 11-04-2018, 05:17 PM. -
Waiuku, see my other post.
waiau pa, good safe suburb, excellent schooling, nearly all lifestyle blocks not market gardens.
mauku, lots of market gardens, low decile schooling.
patumahoe & puni good safe suburb, excellent schooling, mix of rural activities.
paerata I don’t really know.
tuakau has heavy gang presence I would personally avoid..
Comment
-
HI, m78, I appreciate your nice advice!
Can you please give me a link of your post about Waiuku? Thank you again!
Comment


Comment