Surely we have peaked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Don't believe the Hype View Post
    Sarcastic - really... not sure... 3.25% yield in Auckland is normal now isn't it?

as for your input... $400-$500/wk... is a big range ... you can keep your $400/wk and i'll keep taking the $500 wk...
    Well the OP just said he was being very sarcastic.

Are you seriously saying you think a 3.25% yield is a better investment than a 5.2% yield?

my best yielding property is actually worth approximately 1/3 of that $800k Auckland property, yet generates $450 pw rent
    Last edited by Kbkiwi; 12-07-2016, 04:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kbkiwi View Post
      Well the OP just said he was being very sarcastic.

Are you seriously saying you think a 3.25% yield is a better investment than a 5.2% yield?

my best yielding property is actually worth approximately 1/3 of that $800k Auckland property, yet generates $450 pw rent

can you show me where exactly i suggested that 3.25% is a better investment? - or are you just making things up? best you read things twice and type once!

Comment

• Anything under 5% gross in Auckland is a mugs game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don't believe the Hype View Post
          can you show me where exactly i suggested that 3.25% is a better investment? - or are you just making things up? best you read things twice and type once!
          Apologies - I saw you saying you'll keep the $500 a week and presumed (wrongly) that you were referring choosing the $800k Auckland property renting for $500pw, over a property half the price earning potentially $400.

Comment

• Here's another avondale example: Sold for 830k https://www.barfoot.co.nz/572367

seems overpriced, when you look at the exterior . . .but then again, how can it be over priced when people are lining up get in . . . ?

Comment

• Originally posted by wilditr View Post
              Very sarcastic people are just paying whatever it takes it seems.
              And when the tide turns these guys will be naked!

FH
              "DEBT BECOMES IRRELEVANT WITH INFLATION".

Comment

• Originally posted by FatPanda View Post
                Here's another avondale example: Sold for 830k https://www.barfoot.co.nz/572367

seems overpriced, when you look at the exterior . . .but then again, how can it be over priced when people are lining up get in . . . ?
                Well we could argue that is in Avondale Heights/New Windsor..........

Comment

• No drama - was meaning you can keep $400/wk on $400k (5.2%) I'll take $500/wk on $400k (6.5%) - even 6.5% is on the low side

Comment

• Auckland prices can only go up and are not overvalued. I think a fair price would be $1 billion for small 3 bedroom in Ranui.

Comment

• Gotta love East Auckland.

Comment

• Million bucks for a nice cross lease.
                        Find your dream home in New Zealand with Trade Me. Browse our full range of NZ real estate listings to discover the perfect property for families, couples and s...

Comment

• Originally posted by wilditr View Post
                          Million bucks for a nice cross lease.
                          http://www.trademe.co.nz/1115029862
                          Remuera of the West
                          Squadly dinky do!

Comment

• Originally posted by Boom View Post
                            Auckland prices can only go up and are not overvalued. I think a fair price would be $1 billion for small 3 bedroom in Ranui.
                            Yes and on an income of $70,000 pa. What could go wrong?
                            Squadly dinky do!

Comment

• Anyone watch Max Keister on RT? Fascinating stuff he is reporting on the imminent financial collapse of the Deutsche Bank. It is following the same downward trajectory almost exactly the same as the extinct Lehman Brothers . All banks lead to
                              Deutsche Bank

- need i say more?

Comment

• With all due respect but does max ever predict anything else?

Comment

Working...
                                X