Property Sold Prices on TradeMe Property App

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Property Sold Prices on TradeMe Property App

Looks like the Trademe property App has a new function - under Sold you can find all the recent sales figures in an area. Very handy when hunting out properties.

Only in the main centres though
    You can find me at: Energise Web Design

Comment

How accurate is it?have seen a couple mistakes, and a lot of missing info.can buyers or sellers keep this info private? 9/10 it's probs right.

Comment

Originally posted by HattrickNZ View Post
        How accurate is it?have seen a couple mistakes, and a lot of missing info.can buyers or sellers keep this info private? 9/10 it's probs right.
        Of the 15 or so that I know the actual sale price - the information was correct.

If you click on a value you can get more info including when the last sale was made.

Comment

Sounds like a great resource. Can someone please explain how to find this function.

Shane

Comment

Originally posted by Shane D View Post
            Sounds like a great resource. Can someone please explain how to find this function.

Shane
            You will need a smart device, (Phone or Tablet , Android or IOS)
            Load the TradeMe Property App onto your phone or tablet.
            Note there is also a Standard TradeMe App, but in this case you want the Property version.
            Once loaded, you will see a SOLD tab. From there you can search for an an address or an area.

Comment

Thanks. I downloaded and just checked it out.

What amazed me is how the Auckland sales volumes drop off when you change the time frame from "sales in last 12 months" to "sales in last 6 months". Best illustration yet I have seen of the market slow down in the suburbs I track (Papatoetoe, Mangere East, Beachlands).

Thanks again for the heads up on the app.

Shane

Comment

Property prices are OLD... very old... Here's latest info - http://property-banditlabs.rhcloud.com/
                As an example I bought a house in 2013 and price listed in TM app, I sold that house in September last year and price is mentioned on website but not on TM

Comment

Originally posted by AlFa View Post
                  Property prices are OLD... very old... Here's latest info - http://property-banditlabs.rhcloud.com/
                  As an example I bought a house in 2013 and price listed in TM app, I sold that house in September last year and price is mentioned on website but not on TM
                  Nice tool!
                  You can find me at: Energise Web Design

Comment

Originally posted by Shane D View Post
                    What amazed me is how the Auckland sales volumes drop off when you change the time frame from "sales in last 12 months" to "sales in last 6 months". Best illustration yet I have seen of the market slow down in the suburbs I track (Papatoetoe, Mangere East, Beachlands).

Shane
                    This is most likely due to the age of the data they use. I know of a couple of sales in my street that took place in the last 6 months but aren't shown on the app.

Hopefully they update the data relatively frequently

Comment

Has anyone used a more comprehensive tool like Property Guru before? I have but only through a agent before. Its very good but not sure how to get access to it if you are not an Agent...or if there is an alternative.
                      Living a more meaningful & enhanced life with investments, business and blogging. www.theFIminator.com

Comment

you pay for subscription

Comment

Originally posted by Teropita View Post
                          Looks like the Trademe property App has a new function - under Sold you can find all the recent sales figures in an area. Very handy when hunting out properties.
                          Where exactly is this "Sold" section on TradeMe App?
                          www.PropertyMinder.co.nz
                          # Property Management
                          # Ad Hoc Tenancy Services / Rental Inspections / Terminations and Notices

Comment

Ignore me - I was stupid and still stuck with the original TradeMe App. I just downloaded the TradeMe Property App and found it.
                            www.PropertyMinder.co.nz
                            # Property Management

Comment

The sold date is not the same as the settlement date (I just checked against my properties). Looks like they are picking up the unconditional date which is very odd.

Also, I settled on a Glenfield property today so I will check how long it will take until the sold price is loaded on the tool.
                              www.PropertyMinder.co.nz
                              # Property Management

Comment

Working...
                              X