Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's wrong with this house?

31 debron avenue, remeura

ive seen it listed by boulgaris realty and up realty for several months. Asking price is 1.1 million.
    cv is 830k so price seems reasonable. Agent told me that there are no issues with title or lim. Why hasn't anyone bought it?

http://www.barfoot.co.nz/513277 ?

If it is the same property listed for $1.1 mil (although CV differs) then I say it is a great value.
    www.PropertyMinder.co.nz
    # Property Management
    # Ad Hoc Tenancy Services / Rental Inspections / Terminations and Notices

Comment

Ah done some more research. Looks like a developer bought this back in Jan (not sure which year) and subdivided it. You are most likely purchasing 3/31 Debron Avenue. Good value regardless in my opinion.
      www.PropertyMinder.co.nz
      # Property Management

Comment

Because people hate the fact that $1.1 Mil is described as affordable and are boycotting it???

Cheers
        Spaceman....edit ....f%^K me.....actually had a look at the ad... $1.1Mil and no garage .....lolz....sucks to be you Auckland
        Last edited by spaceman; 11-08-2015, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Hi, yes, you're right. the property has been subdivided into 31A, B and C. I'm looking at 31C. Land is only 372 sq m. Also, the house looks different. I think the developer may have demolished the old house and built a new one in place. Here is the listing: (oops i'm not allowed to post links as i'm a new member, but if you search 31 debron avenue on realestate dot co nz you'll see it)

I don't like the look of the house though (the front room is standing on two sticks, looks a little unstable to me)

Strange that no one has bought it in over 2 months.. Generally, if a property isn't selling in a hot market, what hope do i have if i want to get rid of it in the future?

Comment

Originally posted by spaceman View Post
            Because people hate the fact that $1.1 Mil is described as affordable and are boycotting it???

Cheers
            Spaceman
            LOL haha

Comment

I actually think it is the same old house renovated. Both have 4 bedrooms and similar weatherboard style home.
              www.PropertyMinder.co.nz
              # Property Management

Comment

Originally posted by BigDreamer View Post
                I actually think it is the same old house renovated. Both have 4 bedrooms and similar weatherboard style home.
                I'd agree - either that or Google Maps has caught up really fast.

Comment

yea a mill to live in somebodys back yard........not for me

Comment

Working...
                  X