Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will do..........

Comment

I've completed 3 mortgages there this year so quite a bit of activity. Lots of infrastructure going on and commutable to South Auckland
      www.ilender.co.nz
      Financial Paramedics

Comment

My 2c. I wouldn't invest there. I think you'd have difficulty with tenants and I don't see a big upside to growth there. I'm thinking about getting into the Hamilton market though. I think we'll see good things in Hamilton over the years ahead.

Maybe in 20-30 years Huntly will be up. Once the extra million people arrive in Auckland!
        “Our favorite holding period is forever.”

Comment

Left message on your phone PJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Damap View Post
            Left message on your phone PJ.
            So; do you owe Donna a couple of bottles of good Pinot for enabling you to move the dog ?

Comment

Not yet....

Comment

Worlds worst PM, Huntly seems to attract them all. I can find them in any town it seems :-).

Comment

Originally posted by brokerman View Post
                  I've completed 3 mortgages there this year so quite a bit of activity. Lots of infrastructure going on and commutable to South Auckland
                  Lots of infrastructure? Really?

The town looks like it hasn't had a wash for years let alone any new infrastructures...
                  www.PropertyMinder.co.nz
                  # Property Management
                  # Ad Hoc Tenancy Services / Rental Inspections / Terminations and Notices

Comment

Good place to be if you're an 18 year old Maori girl and planning to become pregnant lots and lots over the next 10 years or so. Say half a dozen kids should bring in enough income, and rents low, so plenty left over for drinking etc.

Oops did I say that out loud?
                    Squadly dinky do!

Comment

and the gangs are only over the road at Ngaruawahia for parties and drugs, sounds like a plan D.

Comment

sad but true, the problem is they miss the true blessing children can bring. we need to educate this demographic to value children and educate them on what it means to be a parent, instead of reward them just for turning up to the the delivery room.

We may look down on them but we are all part of the problem.

fh
                        "DEBT BECOMES IRRELEVANT WITH INFLATION".

Comment

Originally posted by Frezzinghot View Post
                          We may look down on them but we are all part of the problem.

Speak for yourself

Comment

I thought the same G. I have run foster homes, worked with homeless, almost all my close friends are brown or black and poor. But I think his point is that generally they are marginalised and ignored by others.

Comment

"Every baby starts life as a little savage.

He is completely selfish and self-centered:

he wants what he wants—his bottle, his mother's attention, his playmate's toys, his uncle's watch, or whatever.

Deny him these and he seethes with rage and aggressiveness which would be murderous were he not so helpless.

He is dirty; he has no morals, no knowledge and no developed skills.

This means that all children, not just certain children, but all children are born delinquent.

If permitted to continue in their self-centered world of infancy, given free reign to their impulsive actions to satisfy each want—every child would grow up a criminal, a killer, a thief, and a rapist."

however with good parenting

both parents, working together

and good societal support

99% grow up to become good citizens

with only good parenting that probably drops to about 95%

partial parenting 80 - 90%

only societal support <80%
                              Last edited by eri; 07-03-2015, 09:40 AM.
                              have you defeated them?
                              your demons

Comment

Don't know where you found that but it's utter nonsense.

"Philosophers and psychologists have long believed that babies are born "blank slates," and that it is the role of parents and society to teach babies the difference between right and wrong; good and bad; mean and nice.But a growing number of researchers now believe differently. They believe babies are in fact born with an innate sense of morality, and while parents and society can help develop a belief system in babies, they don't create one. A team of researchers at Yale University's Infant Cognition Center, known as The Baby Lab, showed us just how they came to that conclusion."

"Paul Bloom, author of "Just Babies: The Origins of Good and Evil" and a professor of psychology at Yale, says these studies show that even before babies can speak or walk, they judge good and bad in the actions of others because they are born with a rudimentary sense of justice."

Comment

Working...
                                X