Header Ad Module

Collapse

Auckland Staging Companies

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XridProp
    Opinionated
    • Nov 2014
    • 127

    #1

    Auckland Staging Companies

    Hi all

    Which company have people used for staging in Auckland?
    Costs?
    Any recommendations?

    I need a company that have a number of different options as there are a few smaller areas etc aswell as an outside area

    Thanks
    Last edited by XridProp; 01-02-2015, 06:20 PM.
  • Bluekiwi
    Fanatical
    • May 2008
    • 4002

    #2
    Amanda Sawkins, "Home Theme".

    021 625 581
    [email protected]
    www.homethemenz.co.nz

    The just finished doing 2 of mine today.
    I can post the link to the properties next week if you want.

    Easily the best in Auckland, boutique and small but oh so good operation

    One of my houses from last year is on her business card.

    Comment

    • Bluekiwi
      Fanatical
      • May 2008
      • 4002

      #3
      Ha.. first time I have seen their website, just had a look.
      The house photographed - FYI is one that I sold - had a pre-auction offer at 750k and sold for 886k after a bidding war.
      Just one of those things I guess that happens now and then, or.....

      Maybe it was the staging ? ? ? ?

      Comment

      Working...