Header Ad Module

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Run down houses in Auckland,Happy new year 2015 !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by eri View Post
    i hear

even old hippies

now deal in property

logical move from drugs i guess
    May I not become 'square' in my older years....

Some of these 'property schemes' are quite audacious in what a rip they are.... Eco-communities targeted at middle class yuppies for example...

Then again, a lot of times it's not hippies, but simply yuppies trying it on. I know of one such example was someone who started a commune in his back yard after a marriage split. What a great scheme (for him!) - get paid rent and have a army of unpaid workers.

In a true community property is held in trust, collectively managed for the collective good. Anything else should be appropriately viewed with suspicion.

Comment

• Reminds me of a guy I worked with years ago who lived next door to a lesbian community. He always referred to it as licker land :-)

Comment

• Went to a Party at a community in Auckland seems like a great place, but communal living isn't really my cup of tea - however for $240 a week per couple just off the motorway close to central Auckland I guess they can't complain.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Kane View Post
          So he dodges his bills by winding up the companies?
          What a scammer.
          Easy Bob Kane, he is not the only one,have you seen Robert robert kiyosaki and Donal trump.

Basically when there is no way to get out of debt, the best thing is to write off that debt and start afresh, goverment departments do it too, look at IRD,wrote off plenty of unpaid tax, as it will cost more to chase it then what actually will recover.

Adapt and learn, struggle is the law of life

Comment

• Originally posted by spaceman View Post
            Where???

Would certainly like to....can't commit right here right now as I have a day job & family....give me some details and I'll see.

Cheers
            Spaceman
            hi tire kicking investor. I am keen to give you a helping hand, as i need to gain some new skills so i can renovate some of properties myself thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Gary Lin View Post
              Won't have to wait too long, the end to this current cycle is coming, I can smell it.
              shares your knowledge Gary, i recently had a flu that my nose is blocked,cant smell anything yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by tire kicking investor View Post
                Happy New Year also Propertytrader.

I have been reading rich dad / poor dad and I have decided to get into property this year as want to become rich.

My aim is to get a rental every month this year. Keen to see what suburbs I should be investing in too and following your progress.

I have 58k saved for my first home but going to put that into rentals instead, can't wait. Off to see a few agents on Monday and see what I can buy but would love some tips on best areas to focus on.
                hi
                tire kicking investor have you got any property rentals yet thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Propertytrader View Post
                  Basically when there is no way to get out of debt, the best thing is to write off that debt and start afresh, goverment departments do it too, look at IRD,wrote off plenty of unpaid tax, as it will cost more to chase it then what actually will recover.
                  Best for whom?
                  Certainly not best for the people you owe!
                  The situaqtion with the IRD is different - they are the ones owed money, not owing!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post
                    Best for whom?
                    Certainly not best for the people you owe!
                    Including Body Corporates.

Comment

• when the consequences for individual bad choices

are shared amongst the whole

more people make bad choices

how can we stop this?
                      have you defeated them?
                      your demons

Comment

• Hi Eri no one cant stop it,as not everyone likes moderate returns, there is the conservative investor,the growth investor then the high risk investor.

I reckon is not about choices but how fast you want to reach your goal and how bad you want it

then there is a saying WHO DARES WINS!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Damap View Post
                          Property talkers not traders, it's what we do!
                          the property trader it is me,like it or not Damap

Comment

• Yeah Eri, "no one can't stop it". Which sort of means everyone can stop it but he didn't tell us how? :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Propertytrader View Post
                              Hi Eri no one cant stop it,
                              Body corporates can take legal action against an owner however.

Comment

• Originally posted by speights boy View Post
                                Body corporates can take legal action against an owner however.
                                Lolz SPEIGHTS BOY, you seem to be part of a body corporate, but what can the body corporate can get out of an owner if the property is held in a trust.

Comment

Working...
                                X