Header Ad Module

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leaky,water tightness apartments or houses,anyone please!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaky,water tightness apartments or houses,anyone please!!!

Hello dear property investors and property traders.

I am in the lookout for apartments and houses with known remedial issues. Auckland CBD preferably,but open to anywhere in Auckland.

If anyone knows about a building complex with such problems and the owners want a quick sale,please pass the word.

Also houses and any property with leaky issues or water tightness.

I got some capital $$$ to invest thanks and every information will be really appreciated.

kind regards

Loads in Tauranga in fact most of a Block on the market individually for under 200Ks each http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Cate...ch_suggested=0

Comment

Call me..........

Comment

Originally posted by SometimesSane View Post
        Call me..........

Call you what?

Comment

Call me maybe?

Comment

call me sometimes sane

but then don't complain

if insane
            have you defeated them?
            your demons

Comment

Hi AMR send me a private i got about $70k to spend, cash offers,quick settlements,no agents commisions thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Propertytrader View Post
                Hi AMR send me a private i got about $70k to spend, cash offers,quick settlements,no agents commisions thanks
                Maybe you could pay the bill to the other BC you 'can't afford to pay'?

Comment

^ I like that one Wayne.

Comment

Mate, the $70k money is for investment purposes only,money for bills, have to come from the rent of apartment.

If i put extra money from my pocket into the apartment levies,then that will be a liability not an asset.

A liability takes money out of your pockets and an asset puts money in your pockets,which ones do you own Wayne and Speights boy?

Comment

I pay my bills; or if I am in dispute over a bill I don't pretend I cannot afford to pay.
                      Last edited by speights boy; 20-12-2014, 03:33 PM.

Comment

Mate, the $70k money is for investment purposes only,money for bills, have to come from the rent of apartment.

If i put extra money from my pocket into the apartment levies,then that will be a liability not an asset.

A liability takes money out of your pockets and an asset puts money in your pockets,which ones do you own Wayne and Speights boy?
                        Mate, man up and pay your bills.
                        Or get out of the property business.
                        We don't need dodgy scammers bludging off others.

Comment

This is the funniest thing ever.

How to make a loss-making property into a money-making one? Just don't pay the body corp! So simple!
                          Squadly dinky do!

Comment

People really should do their homework before they think they can make a quick buck.

Comment

FFS. It doesn't make any difference if you pay it from your back pocket or your front pocket, the money is the same colour. And if you pay with the funds you have, you avoid the issue of penalties.

Comment

Working...
                              X