Header Ad Module

Collapse

Abandoned homes in South Auckland

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mia61
    Freshie
    • Aug 2014
    • 14

    #1

    Abandoned homes in South Auckland

    Hi everyone, glad to be apart of this exciting forum. I have a facebook page that I just started to advertise houses for to sell/rent/buy property New Zealand. I have a few abandoned houses that I posted up that have looked empty for awhile or in need of a makeover. I will look for more to keep posting on face book. They are not my homes so I wont be posting addresses. I will try to keep up with the seminars and real estate events happening in Auckland. And free books available online. Thanks are letting me join. Hope you join me at sell/rent/buy property New Zealand.
  • AMR
    Addicted
    • Dec 2007
    • 886

    #2
    Don't you need permission from the owners to sell their house for them?

    Comment

    • BigDreamer
      Fanatical
      • Aug 2009
      • 1080

      #3
      Originally posted by AMR View Post
      Don't you need permission from the owners to sell their house for them?
      Yes, s/he would definitely need permission from owners to sell or even rent their house before they could list them.
      www.PropertyMinder.co.nz
      # Property Management
      # Ad Hoc Tenancy Services / Rental Inspections / Terminations and Notices

      Comment

      • Davo36
        Fanatical
        • Sep 2007
        • 8450

        #4
        Oh you guys, you're just being dream stealers!

        This person obviously knows a lot more than you guys about real estate and how to make lots of money.

        We'll just have to wait for them to tell us how to do it.
        Squadly dinky do!

        Comment

        • stakeproperty
          Freshie
          • Jul 2014
          • 33

          #5
          Hi, could you please explain what the point of your page is ??? Are you selling/renting these houses? If so where do we find the listing information? Thanks
          "Don't go mental, we'll manage your rental"

          Comment

          • mia61
            Freshie
            • Aug 2014
            • 14

            #6
            Delerict/Abandoned property New Zealand

            Okay rightly so ....I've changed the name ...Delerict Abandoned property New Zealand...I know Auckland and other areas has a lot of these properties Investors could be interested in. Thanks everyone for the feedback.

            Comment

            • mia61
              Freshie
              • Aug 2014
              • 14

              #7
              Oh just a reply I have no intention of selling these houses without a contract ......and have obtained certificate of titles for some of them to track the owners.....not an easy thing to do....just interesting to know that so many of these houses exist

              Comment

              • Wayne
                Fanatical
                • Jun 2004
                • 10899

                #8
                Still - what's the point of the FB page?

                Comment

                • AMR
                  Addicted
                  • Dec 2007
                  • 886

                  #9
                  I would suggest cropping out the letterbox numbers as well as a minimum to prevent thieves from using your page to target properties.

                  Comment

                  • mia61
                    Freshie
                    • Aug 2014
                    • 14

                    #10
                    Whats the point of your post. If you took a proper look thats a goldmine sitting in those pictures

                    Comment

                    • mia61
                      Freshie
                      • Aug 2014
                      • 14

                      #11
                      Amr do know the streets their located on? I haven't posted streets or suburb

                      Comment

                      • mia61
                        Freshie
                        • Aug 2014
                        • 14

                        #12
                        But you probably realise that because you would be asking me the right questions.

                        Comment

                        • Damap
                          Banned
                          • Jul 2012
                          • 3340

                          #13
                          As English is obviously your second language could we know what "Delerict" houses are? Are they formerly erect houses in which case you could call them flaccid rather than Delerict.......

                          Comment

                          • Glizzle
                            Addicted
                            • Apr 2012
                            • 770

                            #14
                            Get a real job.

                            Comment

                            • mia61
                              Freshie
                              • Aug 2014
                              • 14

                              #15
                              Derelict means unused or neglected ..google it

                              Comment

                              Working...