Property Game from Hybrid Group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Property Game from Hybrid Group

Last night I was invited to StreetSmart Group at Ellerslie to play the Property Game developed by Hybrid Group. I have to admit that this game is an eye opener and one can clearly see how different strategies can work in a property market. I am now sold to this game and would go back to play this game again. Has anyone else played this game before? You can call in 09 580 1291 if you would like to participate. I think they are organising another round in couple of week’s time.

Yep, I have the game. It is really good.

John

Comment

Kiaora John,

Where abouts in North Waikato are you?

If you're in Hamilton? I'd love to have a game with you sometime!

Cheers
      Be fearless in pursuit of what sets your soul on fire

Comment

Hi Patu, welcome to the forum

The only game I've ever bought is Monopoly, but have not played for a long while as there is not enough players. I'll be interested in playing any of the business/investment games if there is a group in Auckland.

Comment

Thanks Fudosan!
          Be fearless in pursuit of what sets your soul on fire

Comment

fudosan, I'm based in Papakura, I have both Cashflow 101 and Leverage. If yourself or other PT members are interested in a game or 2 then let me know.

One of the things I like to do when playing these games is for each person to share what they learnt about themselves from how they played the game.

Steve

Comment

Hi Hannah,

Its a great game, I got mine at last years expo. It really makes you look at the numbers in the highs and lows. I think we played it almost non-stop for about 3 months. Really loved it.

My girl and I are now trying to find Robert Kiyosakis game, we look forward to getting it and playing as much as possible.

Ted
              It's hard to beat a person who never gives up.
              - Babe Ruth

Comment

Hi Steve, that's a wonderful idea. I'll be interested, and usually Saturday afternoon is good.

Comment

Hello all!

I have both Cashflow 101 and Leverage. If yourself or other PT members are interested in a game or 2 then let me know.
                  I am interested Sat afternoon sounds good.

Steve, are we talking about this sat? As I am using my wk comp I am on-line until 5pm today only. Please let me know about the plan today if possible

By the way I've just spoken to Hybrid. There is another game on 06.07.05. There are only few spots left. So if some of you are interested you need to hurry

Regards

Comment

fudosan, Oopsick, and anyone else keen for a game, Sat 9th July 2:30 pm? I'll PM you my contact details. If there are any spare spaces I'll fill them up with family and friends. You're all welcome. I'll start up a separate post

Steve

Comment

Has anyone played RK's Cashflow 101 and Hybrids game? If so how do they compare?

Comment

Originally posted by MarkS
                        Has anyone played RK's Cashflow 101 and Hybrids game? If so how do they compare?
                        Cashflow I think is more exciting but probably less suited to NZ as an investing tool. Cashflow uses business, shares and property.
                        Hybrid is excellent as a specific property investment game. it also outlines the effects of a property cycle.

Comment

Hi Guys

It isn't necessarily the playing of the games that is important it is the discussions that go on between like minded people that is important.

Regards
                          "There's one way to find out if a man is honest-ask him. If he says 'yes,' you know he is a crook." Groucho Marx

Comment

Working...
                          X