Header Ad Module

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pukekohe - is this area up & coming & worth investing in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well it was actually for my mum.I ffel at 450k it would have been a good buy.However it still concerns me the high number of owners. She felt it ticked a lot of the boxes on her wants list & intended to live there.Her maximum investment would be 470k and shes been looking around different areas of Auckland for a few months now but she would get more change from a 2 bedroom rather than a 3 bedroom..

Rental wise, the Pukekohe property would be a poor return ,capital gain wise i'm picking it would be an average return comparable to other parts of Auckland.

Comment

Hi
      We planning to buy a home and land package in Puke. they developing whole new section around Regis park drive. One we like is on Prado drive so want to know how is area around Prado drive. We have a 4 year old boy ofcourse need to look for a school etc. any suggestion or street we should stay from etc. etc.

Comment

Manunz you need local knowlage.

send me a pm And I will introduce you to agent friend who is boarn and raised in Puke.

He can answer all your questions and helped me a lot familirszing in the area.
        New Zealand's #1 Marketplace for Property Investors & Sellers!
        FREE Access to HOT Property Deals
        CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO.

Comment

Tried sending you message got this
          Orkibi has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Comment

Try again I just cleared it.
            New Zealand's #1 Marketplace for Property Investors & Sellers!
            FREE Access to HOT Property Deals
            CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO.

Comment

Working...
            X