Header Ad Module

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The tide has turned - a little window is opening.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gary Lin View Post
    if NZ wins the cup, this property boom may well extend beyond 2017.

if US wins the cup, which could happen but i dont see an upset this big, the current boom may go bust before 2017.
    LOL dreamer

Comment

Originally posted by WaltNZ View Post
      LOL dreamer
      Dreams don't come true until you turn your dreams into goals.

So Mr No Property, what are your dreams and goals?

And why are you trolling on this forum?

Are you jealous of the haves here?

Comment

The property market is just not rational at the moment .I am seeing first hand, attending auctions recently what seems a disconnect to something perceived as value which mostly in reality is just a veneer waiting to pop its inglorious muck on those mad buyers. Then the banks will shortcircuit as will the people stumbling & falling unable to pay the huge leverages they signed up for to buy diddly squat.

Comment

walt's just a troll i think

more interested in directly attacking others

than contributing anything of substance

what ignore is for
          have you defeated them?
          your demons

Comment

I am noticing a real surge in listings in the two area's that I monitor.
            Which is basically North Shore and South Auckland.

Greater choice and less buyers, should churn out a few good deals for me over the next few months.
            Good also to get in while only a small number of people have got to grips with the Unitary Plan.

While this may actually bring out a plateau in auckland prices, I do think that will be short lived, and a great chance to get in, if you see a good deal of course.
            You still want to be buying property with upside potential that you can realise, in addition to picking the market of course.

Good time to buy now I think.
            But certainly would not be buying at peak of boom / bubble territory in 3 to 4 years time.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluekiwi View Post
              But certainly would not be buying at peak of boom / bubble territory in 3 to 4 years time.
              Do you have the same 3 to 4 year prediction irrespective on whom is in Government next year?

Comment

Originally posted by speights boy View Post
                Do you have the same 3 to 4 year prediction irrespective on whom is in Government next year?
                Last time labour were in we had the biggest bubble in property, for many decades.

If they get in, their capital gains tax will cause the same thing, no one will want to sell as they will incur tax, and supply will be stilted, leading to massive increase in property prices.

A larger boom and bigger bust.

As an aside Property investors already have a capital tax burden that non-investors dont have have, and that is exorbitant rates that pay for NZ's infrustructure.

While I am not keen on NZ being made the laughing stock of the west with Cunliff running the country (the man who has never had a firm grip on reality, never the twain shall meet between what goes through his mind and the real world), it looks quite possible with no mates nat's facing an uphill battle.

Imagine Cunliffe and Norman running NZ.
                Thats worse than America's cup defeat.

LOL, Cunliff and Norman and no America's Cup.
                Ye Gods !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bluekiwi View Post
                  Last time labour were in we had the biggest bubble in property, for many decades.

If they get in, their capital gains tax will cause the same thing, no one will want to sell as they will incur tax, and supply will be stilted, leading to massive increase in property prices.

A larger boom and bigger bust.

As an aside Property investors already have a capital tax burden that non-investors dont have have, and that is exorbitant rates that pay for NZ's infrustructure.

While I am not keen on NZ being made the laughing stock of the west with Cunliff running the country (the man who has never had a firm grip on reality, never the twain shall meet between what goes through his mind and the real world), it looks quite possible with no mates nat's facing an uphill battle.

Imagine Cunliffe and Norman running NZ.
                  Thats worse than America's cup defeat.

LOL, Cunliff and Norman and no America's Cup.
                  Ye Gods !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Cunliffe is a divisionary..Cunliffe stated that all non-Maori in this country are only guests a while back in the NZ Herald. Much as i dont like Key i'd rather have him anyday than Cunliffe.Watch out for the Conservative party under the helm of Colin Craig they are definitely going to win seats and thankfully will bring some much needed balance to the lack of democracy we have. Housing market isn't bubble proof so sooner or later there are going to be some major mortgagee sales as more people lose their jobs.Job losses and redundancies are already starting to happen right across the country.Why? Because NZ no longer has a competitive manufacturing base; we're unable to compete against offshore low wage manufacturing economies like China. Watch soon for tariffs to be reintroduced as has happened a lot in the EU already.
                  Last edited by mrsaneperson; 25-09-2013, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Yeah, that's all we need. A religious crackpot at the helm.

Comment

Originally posted by Leftette View Post
                      Yeah, that's all we need. A religious crackpot at the helm.
                      That is totally not what Colin Craig is about.He does not even attend church regularly. You have bought into the myths that the media want you to believe.

Comment

He's also a homophobe. Did Craig say or not say that he could be gay if he wanted to, because it's, like, you know, totally a choice and everything.

Comment

This opinion piece sums CC up nicely... http://www.nzherald.co.nz/opinion/ne...ectid=10879836

Comment

Originally posted by Leftette View Post
                            He's also a homophobe. Did Craig say or not say that he could be gay if he wanted to, because it's, like, you know, totally a choice and everything.
                            He's not a homophobe. The fact he didnt agree with the same sex marriage bill makes him like many other NZers who also did not agree.He chose to speak out against the Bill while others chose silence; as a consequence the media put out propaganda to paint him as some religious nut.Just do some research and google if you dont believe.He supported the Civil Union Bill while others like Key & Maurice Willaimson opposed it. Yet little is mentioned of this . And his opinion regarding that he could be gay if he wanted to is his opinion. Be careful you bandy that term "homophobic" around too frequently & thats one reason why you were banned last time.
                            The link you've posted above proves what i said about propaganda .The writer Tony Manhire absolutely loathes Colin Craig you can detect it from almost every sentence in that article. He even starts his article with "When this "Colin Craig" exploded"...Thanks for further illuminating the propaganist media, even though you have fallen victim to it .

He is a genuine guy who very much cares about this country & the imbecilic direction the present powers that be are taking us.
                            Last edited by mrsaneperson; 25-09-2013, 06:48 PM.

Comment

He loathes him for good reason, and his opinion (shared by me) is as valid as yours.

Comment

It's just too easy to write off anyone who disagrees with you as "propaganda".

Comment

Working...
                                X