No announcement yet.

Property ladder: I'll be retired by 40

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question: Been on here almost 2 years now, how do I move from being a freshie??
    Plan and invest wisely - You only get one life so make the most of it!

Comment

I'm bagging no one. Why so defensive? What are you trying to prove?

Comment

100 posts, possibly?

Comment

Originally posted by Leftette View Post
          I'm bagging no one. Why so defensive? What are you trying to prove?
          Leftette,

I'd say time to ease up a little. You have been on the negative side regarding ScottSI posts. Plus we wouldn't want 2 bans in as many months

I enjoy hearing motivating posts from a person whom is obviously VERY active in the market.

Shane

Comment

Not trying to prove anything leftette just trying to help people who are investing with some of my wisdom and help people know it is hard work but anyone can do it. The numbers I need to explain though? Interesting comment Shane D.

Comment

Banned for what? Questioning? I didn't know it was a requirement to be a box of positive fluffy bunnies, Shane. When someone comes on and brags about working 400 hours a month (he said earlier he's happy to brag, so his word, not mine), yet finds time to skydive from 300000 feet amongst other manly-man activities that are carried out God only knows when, then it's somewhat difficult to be motivated than incredulous. If he pulls it off, good luck to him, but I should be prevented from teasing out the facts from the exaggeration and half-truths, should I?

Comment

I really like that movie gamer - maple syrup is great?

Comment

Sorry - that was 400/week.

Comment

Oh I forget what it was now. Moving on....

Comment

• Leftette ask a direct question you get further in life than teasing out facts, might help. I think you need to READ posts more carefully too!

Comment

• How old are you, Scott?

Comment

• If you read the article - 39 now - 40 in December - What dig coming back now?

Comment

• What does "what dig coming back now" mean?

Comment

• Have feel for your responses that's all.

Comment

• Look, I'm really sorry, but I have no idea what "have feel for your responses that's all" means either, so I'm going to give up now. Cool if English's not the 1st language - that's fine.

Comment

Working...
                                X