I am in the process of sub diving my property and build a new house at the back. I engaged an architect who has been working on getting the building consent. I am having a lot of problems with the architect. He is continuously delaying me, acts rude and doesn't seem to be having any intentions of completing the work. His work is 60% complete and he is stalling my work. Tried everything to get him to complete work and it is quite frustrating. Delay is costing me more interest cost as well.
any advice please? -
- would changing an architect midway be too disruptive and expensive?
- can I and should i take him to a consumer court? i feel i am held at ransom and very convenient for the architect to just delay my work.
many thanks.
any advice please? -
- would changing an architect midway be too disruptive and expensive?
- can I and should i take him to a consumer court? i feel i am held at ransom and very convenient for the architect to just delay my work.
many thanks.


Comment