Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Albany Heights Villas, Auckland, New Zealand

Hi there

Is there anyone else out there that invested in Albany Heights?

Keen to hear from you and catch up on whats going on. Or it you have any updated info that would be great.

PM me if you wish.

Thanks

i might be able to help you, are u a option or local purchaser

Comment

Two questions.
      What are you annoyed about, and what mission are you on?

PS. No Blues Brothers quotes allowed.

Matt Murphy: But babes, this is Jake and Elwood, the Blues Brothers.
      Mrs Murphy: The Blues Brothers? They still owe you money, fool.
      Jake: Ma'am, would it make you feel any better if you knew that what we're asking Matt here to do is a holy thing?
      Elwood: You see, we're on a mission from God.

Comment

If you want reply and describe your problem i might be able to help
        Last edited by aklrain; 04-10-2012, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Best damn chicken in the state.

Fix the cigarette lighter.

How much for the little girl? How much for the women?

Now you've done it, sb.

Comment

Oh, we got both kinds. We got country AND western.

Comment

hi, I purchased an option for albany heights. It's been 2 years.
              do you know what's happening with the project?

Comment

Hi there

I'll like to link up on this. Drop me an email ...

Originally posted by annoyed and on a mission View Post
                Hi there

Is there anyone else out there that invested in Albany Heights?

Keen to hear from you and catch up on whats going on. Or it you have any updated info that would be great.

PM me if you wish.

Thanks

Comment

Hi, I am an overseas investor in this project.
                  There are actually about 15 of us.
                  I would like to link up with everyone who has invested in this project.
                  My email is pinkysunflower at yahoo com sg
                  I have some files that I can email you.

Comment

If you go on the new zealand council resource consent information
                    you will find that their consent was granted in june, with the previous ones declined

New Zealand councils is known to be one of the most ineffective and slow workers in the world, and gives developers a lot of trouble in terms of granting consents

In the case of Albany Villas, the consent application was held up by them for 2 years, so nothing could have been built.

And theres no way for the developer to pay back option refunds before these are built
                    Last edited by aklrain; 04-10-2012, 09:22 AM.

Comment

Albany Heights Villas

Originally posted by aklrain View Post
                      If you go on the new zealand council resource consent information
                      you will find that their consent was granted in june, with the previous ones declined

New Zealand councils is known to be one of the most ineffective and slow workers in the world, and gives developers a lot of trouble in terms of granting consents

In the case of Albany Villas, the consent application was held up by them for 2 years, so nothing could have been built.

And theres no way for the developer to pay back option refunds before these are built

Thanks for the info. Do you know what is the progress of the works. Is there something we can do other than wait and hope for the best?

Comment

Hi Aklrain,

Thanks for the information.
                        The problem is the developer is not replying to our queries at all (for 4 months).
                        Thus we are suspecting that things are not well.

We made our payment to Albany Heights Villas Pte Ltd.
                        According to the NZ Companies Office, Albany Heights Villas Pte Ltd has not filed an annual return and may be removed from the registry.
                        Does this mean that the company no longer exist?

Also, in property reports, it was mentioned that the Albany Heights site belongs to Hunter Gills Road Ltd.

So is Albany Heights Villas Pte Ltd selling something that they dont have?

The director of Albany Heights Villas Pte Ltd and Hunter Gills Road Ltd is the same person.

Would appreciate if you can advice.

Bytheway, are you a property agent in NZ?

Comment

no im not an agent, but i know a few things about them

as far as i know, they are trying to start the job for stage 1 right now but this is not confirmed
                          stage 2 could be a long wait, as no consent had been granted yet, and you can only begin major earthworks in auckland between oct - march

the management company for this project is Babington brown, and they had gone to liquidation if you lookup nz company office, this could be why they stopped replying

hunter gills road is the developer for stage 1 and albany height ptd is stage 2
                          they are owned by the same group of people

which stages have you guys bought?

Comment

Option investor in Hong Kong

Originally posted by aklrain View Post
                            no im not an agent, but i know a few things about them

as far as i know, they are trying to start the job for stage 1 right now but this is not confirmed
                            stage 2 could be a long wait, as no consent had been granted yet, and you can only begin major earthworks in auckland between oct - march

the management company for this project is Babington brown, and they had gone to liquidation if you lookup nz company office, this could be why they stopped replying

hunter gills road is the developer for stage 1 and albany height ptd is stage 2
                            they are owned by the same group of people

which stages have you guys bought?
                            I bought stage 2A via SQft in Hong Kong, I found the shareholder is now changed to other company but still under Chris Cook. However, SQft cannot reply whether the project is still under working and when will it be completed to deal the options then.

Comment

Hi Aklrain,

Also what is the protection of options and purchasers of this project incase it failed to complete on time. so far I know, it is end June 2013 for stage 2A as shown in contract.

Comment

Working...
                              X