Hi all,
I am new to commercial property investment and hoping that I can get some helpful information from you guys. Just by searching through trademe I found a couple of commercial retail properties that have a yield of 10-11% on the asking price and current lease. I do not know much about Stratford apart from what I have read on the net and never have been there (live in Christchurch). I like to know:
If Stratford is a good place to invest?
If so what sort of commercial (retail, office, industrial)?
What sort of size (100m 300m+ 600m+)?
How is the demand for commercial property rent in stratford in case we face a vacancy?
Any help and would be greatly appreciated.
Many thanks
I am new to commercial property investment and hoping that I can get some helpful information from you guys. Just by searching through trademe I found a couple of commercial retail properties that have a yield of 10-11% on the asking price and current lease. I do not know much about Stratford apart from what I have read on the net and never have been there (live in Christchurch). I like to know:
If Stratford is a good place to invest?
If so what sort of commercial (retail, office, industrial)?
What sort of size (100m 300m+ 600m+)?
How is the demand for commercial property rent in stratford in case we face a vacancy?
Any help and would be greatly appreciated.
Many thanks

