Very nasty Tenant in BOP.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very nasty Tenant in BOP.

If you have a George Taylor looking for a house any where but currently in the Tauranga area run away as fast as you can. Nasty . causing trouble for the property manager where he has been for about three weeks and must have for the property manager before who didn't tell the new manager.
    Very bad news and threatening, vile on the phone and abusive towards a tradies staff.
    Want to know more PM me.

How did he get the tenancy, did he lie his way in? Is he a conman?

FH

Comment

Here and here.

www.3888444.co.nz
      Facebook Page

Comment

Unbelievable. some people have no conscience.

Comment

Lol my tenancy application scared him away....

Comment

I've got a property to fill down there, cheers for the heads up.

Comment

We do work for a PM who asked me to do some at his (Taylors)current property where he has been for about 3 weeks. Minor stuff. Contact was a cellphone. Twice left message for him and each time my ladies were subjected to a barrage of abuse so I advised PM that we wouldn't go there while this remained. Well she asked for a letter describing the behavoir because they too had been subject to this.
              Next I know I had emails coming in from Yellow on line, abusive ,derogatory and plain nasty. Threatening me with the officail Information Act and the next day same again threatening to sue me and threatening the Privacy Act and worse being really abusive towards my wife. Me, I can put up with a little of crap but he over stepped the mark big time. It also caused My staff, 8 Ladies to be fearful that he might turn up and cause trouble. Oh and I informed him in a reply to the first letters that he was tresspassed from our place of work and if he did turn up we would call the police. Subsequently the PM and her boss and I had a disscussion about this fellow. They had some 20 emails in the same tone. They had decided to go to tenancy to rid themselves of this guy and my letter and the many others were to be put forward.
              They had checked with the previous PM who didn't warn them ( something I frequently hear. Sad really)
              Taylor has now given 21 days so hence the warning.
              Trust me he is trouble.

Comment

Ha, today previous PM told me straight up the GT was a nasty vicious man. every lady who has contact with him says the same.

You can check out his "unusual" lifestyle and habits here.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

and his freind, http://www.facebook.com/fingerdoo1 yep that's Wil ma Finger doo

Sick as.

Comment

Gotta love that profile picture!

I'd say he's got a mental health problem hasn't he?
                  Squadly dinky do!

Comment

Ha the looser only has 22 friends of FB.

If he's flying off the wall, he sounds like the type to put people down and make himself feel better. Perhaps I should do a little teasing......play at his own game...then crush his ego and throw it down a wastemaster!

Comment

^ I for one would like to encourage this course of action.

Cheers
                      Spaceman

Comment

It is so easy to play these games online, hiding behind a screen.... back in my younger day when I was single and wild.......hahaha

Now Im just an old boring fart.....

Comment

Originally posted by Kaos View Post
                          Ha the looser only has 22 friends of FB.
                          LOL, so the number of friends you have on FB is proportional to how good a person you are now?

Edit: I have about 28 so I must be a looser or a bit of a nong as well then?
                          Last edited by VirtualT; 18-02-2012, 01:40 AM.

Comment

What the h*ll is a "looser"?

Comment

Could it be spelt luza?
                              "There's one way to find out if a man is honest-ask him. If he says 'yes,' you know he is a crook." Groucho Marx

Comment

Working...
                              X