Header Ad Module

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kirton Crescent Reserve - Manurewa (Off Weymouth Road)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kirton Crescent Reserve - Manurewa (Off Weymouth Road)

Anyone know if this reserve is what you would call a nice family area to go to the playground and have a picnic.
    Or is it a bit of a dodgy area of town ?

Hard to make my mind up, as I know that south of Weymouth road is not exactly desirable, and Coxhead road nearby aint that flash (I know as I have rental there).
    And I know the James Cook high school is number 3 in NZ - from the bottom.

Think you've answered your own question!
    You can find me at: Energise Web Design

Comment

I knew someone would say that, as that was what I was thinking when I wrote the last comment, and I almost ammended.
      I didnt think a whangarei lad would be posting with anything specific on the park

The park just looks so nice, shops and petrol station close by, I thought someone who knows Manurewa well might be able to answer that.
      I guess I might have to go and ask one of our hundred staff who live round here.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluekiwi View Post
        Anyone know if this reserve is what you would call a nice family area to go to the playground and have a picnic.
        Or is it a bit of a dodgy area of town ?

Hard to make my mind up, as I know that south of Weymouth road is not exactly desirable, and Coxhead road nearby aint that flash (I know as I have rental there).
        And I know the James Cook high school is number 3 in NZ - from the bottom.
        I think It is good playground and picnic area for nearby residents, but it does not add value to the surrounding properties.

Comment

Way back I used to live reasonably close by..... went to Manurewa High school .....played spacies at that dairy close by.....wasn't too bad back then.....haven't been back in a while though and things may have gone down hill.

Cheers
          Spaceman

Comment

I have a place in Hobart cres not far from the place you are looking at. The area is 'known' to the police, and does not attract the best of tenants, i.e. the property is a bit time intensive. But there is certainly a need for accommodation at that end of the market, and if you get it at a good price and yield it should work.

So you could call it "a nice family area".... just not my family. Just be prepared for a few dramas and be realistic, it is what it is, a rental investment.

TD

Comment

Working...
            X