No announcement yet.

Guaranteed Return on Investments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The appropriate question to be asking is WHO is doing the guaranteeing? I would expect it is a limited liability company.

Not to put too fine a point on it, Blue Chip "guaranteed" rents and that they would purchase back a property after a certain number of years. The guarantee was worth no more than the solvency of their company.

In other words, if the market turns, the guarantee may be utterly worthless. I see they have $5k in escrow, but how long will that last?

Comment

If your finances are shaky is it a good time for you to be investing? Or was it a way of getting you on a higher mortagage rate? Their mortgage guy sounds a little red flag to me??

I see it is HNZ that is managing the property and they insure it against damage. - Which you can also org yourself.

"Housing New Zealand Home Lease terms can be either: 10 years + 5 years "right of renewal", or 5 years + 5 years "right of renewal". Which lease option applies is at the sole discretion of HNZ."

I cant see any small print on their site would def get a lawyer to go over the contract with a fine tooth comb

Comment

In the USA there is no true Guarantee in rental income. If some one did offer that which is just most likely a sales gimmick.I would want a lawyer to hold those funds in an escrow account so I can see the money. Not sure about you all but some states in the USA we use lawyers for the closing . So if some one made that guarantee I would ask for the lawyers to hold not the person selling me the deal. What happens if they go broke or belly up....

just my two cents

Alex

Comment

Alex

Have you had any dealings with usadirect.asia ?

Comment

Originally posted by speights boy View Post
            Alex

Have you had any dealings with usadirect.asia ?
            I like to say there were not spoken highly of in another forum I deal with ..not good things. I just went to his website. They same condos he is selling for $129k .I can show where I am buying them for under $20k. This is the reason why we get such a bad name in the USA...

Hope this helps

Alex
            PS my cash lender is out of hong kong and Australia ..I was in Singapore ...but this is the first time I have heard of these guys...same with them...
            Last edited by Alex SC; 18-12-2011, 02:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X