Header Ad Module

Collapse

Recommended Property Manager For Christchurch

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Clark Kent
    Forum Junkie
    • Aug 2008
    • 330

    #1

    Recommended Property Manager For Christchurch

    Hi all,

    Been a while since I posted on here. I just wanted to say what an outstanding property manager we have. We have been using Keys from Triple Kay Property Management in Christchurch (which most of the regulars here will know him).

    Our rental property in Christchurch was hit like alot of other properties in Christchurch with Earthquake damage, we are having some issues with our insurance company (State) trying to get out of paying out on a technicality on our Landlords insurance policy. The whole time Keys has gone above and beyond what most property managers would do in regards to helping us. We have always felt that our property is in safe hands when we gave him the go ahead to look after our rental property two and half years ago.

    I am in no way associated with Keys busines nor am I getting paid to write this. I thought I would give him a plug as he has done so much for us and we have total confidence in him obtaining the best outcome for us.

    The End.
  • Orkibi
    Fanatical
    • Sep 2004
    • 2419

    #2
    I can Highly recommend A1 Property Management principle Martin Evans. Past NZ PIF President.

    http://www.a1prop.co.nz Tel: 03 351 76 43

    Cheers

    Yes I did hear that Keys is good PM as well.
    New Zealand's #1 Marketplace for Property Investors & Sellers!
    FREE Access to HOT Property Deals
    CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO.

    Comment

    • mals69
      Forum Junkie
      • Apr 2006
      • 367

      #3
      Refreshing post on a property manager, well done Keys - will pass your name on to anyone looking for a PM. Good on you too Clark for giving credit where it is due.
      Last edited by mals69; 26-05-2011, 10:38 AM. Reason: Thought Clark was looking for a PM first time round.

      Comment

      Working...