Hi,
I have a PI in Auckland which was set up as LAQC. It is currently making a loss and will continue to do so, as I am going to buy a PPOR with my current saving when the time is right.
I've been reading about LTC vs Partnership and will probably go LTC way. Just want to clarify though, so the only difference between LTC and Partnership is that LTC is a limited liability, or am I missing something major?
Also, I have given up on a major commitment to give myself some breather, so I would like to do the accounting myself for this coming tax year as I indicated in the previous post. What's the most civil way of ditching the accountant?
Thanks
I have a PI in Auckland which was set up as LAQC. It is currently making a loss and will continue to do so, as I am going to buy a PPOR with my current saving when the time is right.
I've been reading about LTC vs Partnership and will probably go LTC way. Just want to clarify though, so the only difference between LTC and Partnership is that LTC is a limited liability, or am I missing something major?
Also, I have given up on a major commitment to give myself some breather, so I would like to do the accounting myself for this coming tax year as I indicated in the previous post. What's the most civil way of ditching the accountant?
Thanks


Comment