Hi all need a bit of advice. What happens when you are getting finance from a bank for a mortgage, then go unconditional on a property? Can the bank pull out after this point?
I am asking as we may have a little wait in-between going unconditional and completing. If our circumstances change, can the bank change their mind about lending us the money in the meantime?
Thanks
I am asking as we may have a little wait in-between going unconditional and completing. If our circumstances change, can the bank change their mind about lending us the money in the meantime?
Thanks


Comment