No announcement yet.

Wanting to meet investors in Auckland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, that makes better sense now for making the plan long term. OK, somewhere appropriate on the way, unless someone else has a suitable suggestion.

Cheers, Josko

Comment

Looks like no-one has. I guess you and/or muppet better make the call.

That, BTW is a disguised *bump*

Comment

Just a little reminder about getting together in 8 weeks time, probably somewhere on the waterfront.

Comment

Hi Ivi

Welcome back. Hope the family is all well.

Hope to be in Auckland at the end of this week to go and have a look at the Easter Show.

Don't know of any places to meet at, so will leave the venue up to you.
          (May 17-1

Will also be in Auckland the weekend of April 9 and 10 to go to the Wealth Dynamics weekend seminar.

Regards
          "There's one way to find out if a man is honest-ask him. If he says 'yes,' you know he is a crook." Groucho Marx

Comment

Ivi,

Looks like it's your call on the venue. For anyone else who cares to turn up, indications are that I may have some interesting stuff to pass on.

But waterfront sounds very good to me...

Comment

Ill come

I should be in Auckland around that time, I'd be interested in a beer and property chat, cuz thats about all I do anyway, drink beer and talk property. Its all good. Or tea, tea is good.

Holla back

Comment

Hey there 17billion,

Hi quiggles hope you travels are thrilling.

Have not forgotten about this, looking forward to that interesting stuff, you may be aware there is the PT get together in April. So will report back and pick a venue, might have a few more join us after that.

Cheers, Josko

Comment

Ok, I thought to suggest a venue for our visitor to Auckland, quiggles.

If anyone else would like to get together, the place I have not been to and would like to experience is Kermadec, this is a venue that has a few options, I particularly like the Taki no ma room.

However a view is always nice just in case I start to bore any one, so would suggest either the Brasserie or the Restaurant.

I would prefer Wednesday the 18th, so please do join us and lets share some time together over a glass or two, maybe a meal (the menus look divine, muppet I'll start saving now).

Cheers, Josko

Comment

Smashing recommendation, ivi! Maybe a beer in the brasserie then decide - I'd certainly like to at least look at the Taki no ma room.

Cheers,

quiggles

Comment

There are a few other bars in the area if a drink is prefered rather than
                      a sit down dinner, The Loaded Hog - almost next door to kermadec,
                      and Float - on princess wharf would be my suggestions.

Casacamo

Comment

Thanks casacamo,

trying to think of it from a family perspective...

Hope that means you would not be averse to having a drink at the brassiere say....

I'm not too crusty, but I'd have to check with Dr Quiggles as to whether she wanted to come. I've noticed over the years that she isn't big on pub crawls, but OTOH she could always carry me home. If she did come, we'd also bring Rolling Thunder (our 9 year-old). I don't know what your pub laws say about that.

Comment

So when you nail down a venue and a time and date can you post it, please. Will you accept foreigners from Rotorua for this little get together.

I've tried to be strong and cut down my travelling, but a gathering of property investors is generally great fun and mentally stimulating. I can't help myself - I'll be there (if I'm allowed).

Julian
                          Gimme $20k. You will receive some well packaged generic advice that will put you on the road to riches beyond your wildest dreams ...yeah right!

Comment

Have it in Auckland Domain, standing in the grass in cold.

Comment

Have it in Auckland Domain, standing in the grass in cold.
                              Please....stop...youre starting to entertain me…,

Comment

Hi Ivi

Am watching the suggested sites with interest.

To be able to attend I am going to have to juggle a couple of critical events. I should know during that week.

It looks as if THE MEETING with Quiggles will be on Wednesday 18 May at the moment.
                                And Julian, ALL are welcome to attend.

Regards
                                "There's one way to find out if a man is honest-ask him. If he says 'yes,' you know he is a crook." Groucho Marx

Comment

Working...
                                X