Header Ad Module

Collapse

If you had 165k...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • BusyLizzy
    ***** Junkie
    • Apr 2005
    • 2311

    #16
    Originally posted by PAB View Post
    I'm still on a learning curve here - where is 'prop. billboard' and ' the buyer's part in prop talk'? Thanks for any pointers!
    PAB
    Property Billboard is website where investors and property finders can list properties.: www.propertybillboard.co.nz

    The 'buyers section' in Property talk is the Caveat Emptor sub-forum found here: http://www.propertytalk.com/forum/fo...sprune=-1&f=57

    There is where members can promote their business, give details of a property (or anything else) that they are selling.

    Lisa
    Lisa

    Comment

    • PAB
      Freshie
      • Mar 2009
      • 4

      #17
      thanks for the replies. I have asked other folk and everyone is concerned by how the ground rent is not regulated and can be dramatically hiked up. But there are quite a few leasehold aparts being bought and sold. I guess this needs some more research!
      Paul.

      Comment

      Working...