No announcement yet.

Shane Wenzel (AKA Tane Rakau) - Australian Maori Activist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah I am not to bothered by the man actually, just a bit of a pain really.

He saved me at least 30K by his antics at the auction, and now he is costing me about 15k post auction.

I just feel sorry for the people he is ripping off by pretending to be a Maori Rights activist.

Comment

Came across this the other day.

Tane Rako aka Shane Wenzel (Born 1961) from Australia

Shane Charles Wenzel - Born 1961
      Resigned as a Director for Eastside Rigging Limited, that is currently in LIQUIDATION
      Resigned as a Director for OPM Financial Solutions Limited
      Adjudicated BANKRUPT as of 21 Nov 2001 at 10.04am (residing at 2 Glenbervie Crescent, Massey, Auckland, NZ

http://www.bdcentral.co.nz/afa.asp?i...&SID=851345565
      Application to wind up: IRD moves against Barnes’ Rongotai Holdings, clash continues over Mobile Property Sales (ABC Incorp)
      Defendant: Rongotai Holdings Ltd
      Directors: Jose Barnes, Takanini; & Kaitiaki Whanau, of an incorporated hapu, Ngai Tupango, Tamaki Makaurau, appointed 18 June
      Applicant: Inland Revenue
      Hearing date: Wednesday 2 July at 10.45am
      Other details: The company’s registered office is at the business address of Robyn Case’s numerous companies, from most of which she has resigned, and where Shane Wenzel coached business practices. Ms Case was bankrupt 2001-04 and was banned from company management from 1 June 2007 until 1 April 2011. Mr Wenzel was adjudicated bankrupt in 2001 and hasn’t been discharged. He appeared in the High Court on 6 June, under the name Tane Rakau, belatedly opposing the liquidation (a few minutes before his arrival) of Mobile Property Sales Ltd (renamed ABC Incorporation Ltd on 5 June). I received an email on Friday night from [email protected] telling me: “U have 72 hours to remove details from site before legal action take place”, which I presume refers to the U column item on that liquidation. Kaitiaki Whanau O Ngai Tupango Hapu & the liquidators competed after the liquidation and at the end of this week over whose address should be Mobile Property Sales (ABC)’s new registered address. Ms Barnes is a director of APD Property Developments Ltd, Asset Trust Property Ltd, Associated Accountants Group Ltd, Business Schools International Ltd, C&B Property Development Ltd, Direct Property Management Services Ltd, Islamic Funding House of (NZ) Ltd, Kapai Tours (NZ) Ltd, KB 2005 Ltd, Kiwi Kutz Ltd, Kia Maia & Associates Ltd, Mamaku Boys Trustee Ltd, Manakauri Investments Ltd, NZ Home & Design Ltd, NZ Properties & Development Ltd, Penhallam Holdings Ltd, PMJ Property Management Ltd, Rongotai Enterprises Ltd, S&K Trust Ltd, Sales & You Ltd, SCI Ltd & several related companies, Sorrento Ltd, Telephone Solutions Services Ltd, The Course Development Co Ltd & The Flying Kiwis Ltd. Kaitiaki Whanau is registered as a director of AAA Builders Ltd, AAA Construction & Development Ltd, Admin Solutions (NZ) Ltd, APD Property Developments, Asset Trust Property Ltd, Barnes & Daughter Ltd (Ms Barnes resigned on 9 March), Black Leaf Productions Ltd, Business Schools International Ltd, Chez & Co Ltd, DLS 2006 Ltd, Direct Property Management Services, Dragon Jades Ltd, DSIM Ltd, EFG Holdings Ltd, Exccelerated Learning Ltd, ICU Trustees Ltd, Kapai Accounting Solutions Ltd, Kapai Finance Ltd, Kapai Sheds Ltd, Kiwi IT Services Ltd, LJ Property Development Ltd, OPM Property Development Ltd, SCI Finance Ltd, T&B Construction Ltd, Telephone Solutions Services, The Flying Kiwis, TLA Investments Ltd & Your Secretarial Services Ltd.
      Previous story, 7 June 2008, U: The names behind the action, the week to 8 June 2008, part 2: Doughty’s Mobile Property Sales renamed, wound up, and Wenzel (as Tane Rako) fails with Maori sovereignty claim

http://www.propbd.co.nz/afa.asp?idWe...&SID=260579176
      Court liquidation: Doughty’s Mobile Property Sales renamed, wound up, and Wenzel (as Tane Rako) fails with Maori sovereignty claim
      Defendant: Mobile Property Sales Ltd (now ABC Incorporation Ltd)
      Directors:Chris Doughty, Epsom
      Applicant:Terralink International Ltd
      Liquidators:Iain Shephard & Christine Dunphy (Shephard Dunphy Ltd, Wellington), at 10.14am
      Other details: The company, incorporated in 2003, changed its name on 5 June. Mr Doughty says on the company website it began as a joint venture with Robyn Case, bankrupt from October 2001-04, director of Case Boreham Associates Ltd (in liquidation) and former director of a string of other companies. Her business activities and those of business coach Shane Wenzel (bankrupted in November 2001 and still not released from bankruptcy) have been subjected to scrutiny by liquidators, the Registrar of Companies (Mr Wenzel, for acting as a director while bankrupt) & the Serious Fraud Office (Mr Wenzel for various property transactions). Shortly after Associate Judge Sargisson made her unopposed order winding Mobile Property Sales up, Mr Wenzel, an Australian, entered the courtroom under the name Tane Rako (and, he told the judge numerous times, it wasn’t Mr Tane), saying he represented a hapu, the company had been incorporated under the Tangata Whenua Act, that he wanted the order recalled and sought a stay of the application. Associate Judge Sargisson allowed Mr Wenzel to appear but told him: “Unless there is counsel appearing for the company I’m not going to recall the matter…. If there is some basis for recalling the matter then you can take formal steps and lodge the appropriate application and I will hear it.” Mr Wenzel told her: “We are not going to accept the process” and, after the judge refused to allow him to file documents in court, said: “Under orders, we are ordering you as treaty partner to make these orders under the Waitangi Tribunal and a declaration of hapu and it’s treasonness not to honour us as hapu. This is our beneficiary (benefactor)….” As Mr Wenzel tried to continue presenting his argument, the judge retired, leaving the liquidation order intact. Mr Doughty is a director of Business Systems Trustees Ltd, CD Trustees (NZ) Ltd, Doughty Investments Ltd, Mobile Property Management Ltd & Outlook Clothing Ltd.
      Last edited by muppet; 01-05-2009, 05:52 PM.
      "There's one way to find out if a man is honest-ask him. If he says 'yes,' you know he is a crook." Groucho Marx

Comment

Shane Wenzel's name has surfaced on Richmastery.
        Someone has asked about him.
        We are working through the courts for order for possesion, and have had a meeting with them.
        Wenzel asked if I was part of Richmastery in a way that suggested to me that he has had some dealings with people in Richmastery.
        "There's one way to find out if a man is honest-ask him. If he says 'yes,' you know he is a crook." Groucho Marx

Comment

Originally posted by cynic View Post
          Have been seriously burned by this man and did heaps of research on him, can give anybody info about his various scams if you want
          I am pretty sure Cynic is Wenzel.

"Cynic" was registered on P/Talk the day we had court documents served on his related parties and Cynic then posted here and viewed anoter of my posts.

Shane Wenzel is a very busy man involved in lots of suspect business activity and a huge amount of court and legal actions against a lot of the NZ Govt and the civil service including NZ post.

Just be careful if you come accross him and check with your lawyer before you do anything.

He is not a qualified Lawyer, but has convinced many people to act for them, the police and legal system know him well.
          Be duly dilgent in any dealings with him.

Comment

Judicial Decisions Online provides a searchable database of judgments and decisions sourced from New Zealand Courts.

Comment

I think you should listen to this and make the appropriate nods and say aii .....aii in all the right places.

Rebecca gets cranky when I do it.

I wonder if Shane knows what was said.

Comment

Originally posted by tpr2 View Post
                I think you should listen to this and make the appropriate nods and say aii .....aii in all the right places.
                Aii....aii

I was expecting an Ali G skit.

Comment

lol.......

Rebecca hates it when I sit with my auties and uncles and say ai when they talk maori, in other words I pretend I understand.... but me a potato...brown on the outside white on the inside...

Comment

Check out www.homerescue.org.nz to get an idea of what the Maori Incorpoartions are up to.

Comment

This is the guy behind Home Rescue: http://www.utnz.org.nz/index.php?opt...=67&Itemid=108
                      You can find me at: Energise Web Design

Comment

It's not my place to criticise this obvious high-flyer-to-be, but one of my personal rules is never trust anyone that feels they need to put the Primary School they attended on their blurb.

k1w1
                        Glenfield Playcentre 1972-1974 (state-run)

Comment

My goodness, this guy is such a joke. Tane Rakau? Jebus!

Comment

Originally posted by gizzyjosh View Post
                            My goodness, this guy is such a joke. Tane Rakau? Jebus!
                            He's probably a lot richer than you or I will ever be, so there is definite method in his apparent madness, he certainly puts on a great show for his audience (victims), I wouldnt underestimate him if you come up against him, he knows the court systems like the back of his hand and works their weaknesses's.

Comment

Bluekiwi - Really? He's rich? What the ...? I think I would rather have a respectable name, cultural indentity and a neck than be Shane and rich, because I know I will eventually be well off, maybe not rich but ... comfortable.

Comment

Thought everyone might be interested to read this.

Comment

Working...
                                X