• Originally posted by Realist View Post
      You must be joking.
      A Tropical Storm ?????

Call back with a Cat 3 or above.

Comment

• Flooding does not require wind

Comment

You pulled the funds when the euro was high and are now earning a negative real return

What a W>>>KR U R... I had first transfered the money in USDollars to NZ when the NZ$ was .42 to the US..................how does that end up being a negative real return?. Likewise the mortgage in NZ was paid off using US and Euro money that was worth more than the NZ dollar however even when that was pulled out I still took 100% more than I paid ( even counting rates and interest). Obviously Realist needs to read De Bono on the techniques of thinking because he has just fallen prey to the missout mistake. Basically he needs to know all the facts before criticising other people.

And when the Euro came in We transferred US$120,000 from New York to Vienna and changed it to Euros.....Realist is now going to say that was stupid because of the current crisis.............the fact is the Euro was worth .8 to the US at the time we transferred it. and the Euro is still worth around 1.26-1.27 to the US$ Dollar.
          Last edited by Austrokiwi; 26-06-2012, 06:07 PM.
          The mission of any business enterprise should include the aim to develop economic conditions rather than simply react to them.

Comment

Flooding does not require wind
            No; but a blowhard does assist in pretending it is worse than it actually is.

Comment

• Flooding occurs after the water drops out of the sky and has nothing to do with wind category

Comment

• Once again you are incorrect; and obviously have not lived through storm surge flooding.

Comment

• Obviously I was not talking about storm surge flooding which is very rarely an issue

Your point was that the category was insufficient for flooding which is incorrect given rain requires no wind

Comment

• If your feet are getting wet you should stop digging.

Comment

• How might I be digging a hole? You said you weren't interested until it was category three which is wind speed

Comment

• Well here is an interesting speculation: that the ECB will take the base interest rate to zero or even go as far as charging banks for deposits.

As an aside: I have some difficulty with the name of the President of The ECB.......Some how every time I hear or read his name I get Babylon five flash backs LOL
                        The mission of any business enterprise should include the aim to develop economic conditions rather than simply react to them.

Comment

• Mass evacuation for Colorado fire

"More than 32,000 people have fled their homes after a raging wildfire threatening the US city of Colorado Springs doubled in size...President Barack Obama is to tour the affected areas on Friday...city is Colorado's second largest"

Comment

• Do you have some kind of fettish for natural disasters Realist ?

I know this is a property website but do we need to have an update everytime a house is damaged by fire or flood ?

Comment

• It's the only thing that will save the economy

Comment

• i'm reminded of bernard

someone who, having done a few economics papers at uni

thinks they know how to rebuild the economy

when all they really are doing

is parroting the views

of their most animated lecturer
                                have you defeated them?
                                your demons

Comment

Working...
                                X