sue laurie...property strategy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well said Watchful

Sounds good Terry but only if we are allowed to look at your Ferrari (compulsory symbol of success) in the carpark

Comment

Who wants to be Kramer?

Thanks Sue.
      Here's a sneaky look at my Ferrari. Actually it's not mine its just a copy

Please note I am extra extra successful. I have a copy of both a ferrari and a lamborghini...and the ultimate proof of supreme wealth. 2 hot babes half my age!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by watchful View Post
        I love the way many seminars are touted as being for 'investors who don't have the time to search out deals'. What a load of c#&p. Who in their right mind would find you a deal that could/would make you more money than what you are paying them.
        Agree here, what a load of crap!!

They should also add, 'for investors who cannot think for themselves'!

Comment

Originally posted by tpr2 View Post
          hmmmm on the topic of seminars I would like to conduct the following seminar.

It's called Master of My Own Domain.
          (Seinfeld lovers will enjoy)

Come along and I will show you how to make money in the Real Estate market with out ever buying Real Estate, without ever selling Real Estate and without any money.
          You will make millions and I will show you how.
          It's $3000 for the 2 day course and make sure you bring some scissors because I will also show you how to cut your bills in half.

Don't forget your credit card because we will also have some great guest speakers who all have great books they would like to tell you about and of course you will want to buy.

So become a Master of Your Own Domain. Join me in Terryland where pigs still fly and 2 cows can mean many things to many people http://www.propertytalk.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=17314
          My Seinfield course will be cheaper titled "Course about Nothing".
          "Yep thats it" "Nothing" !!! - as George would say.

Comment

lol....
            I like that one...thats great...

You could sell it as a relaxation retreat...2 days of nothing....

You could also sell it as a critical thinking retreat.... 2 days of quiet....

lol... That would be great a room full of people all paying $2k (of course if you bring your partner they get in for $1500) sitting there being quiet....

Of course you need to have great presenters.... I bags being the session on staring at the roof....

and we need tee shirts of a special color so we can prove we have been to a previous course about nothing... hmmmm a nice nothing color...

hehehe... I bet we could sell that!

Comment

And seeing the course is about nothing then it will cost nothing to attend.
              "There's one way to find out if a man is honest-ask him. If he says 'yes,' you know he is a crook." Groucho Marx

Comment

No there is no presentations, its about "Nothing" thats what makes it so special and why its so expensive.
                We all just sit around and......

wait for it.........

Talk about ........."Nothing" !!

Comment

Who said anything about talking...
                  We just sit and do nothing....

oh hang on its starting to sound more like a job in certain establishments I will let others identify....

I dont know kiwi.... if it starts sounding like work we might end up having to pay them to come to our seminars about nothing.

Comment

Don't forget the celebrity invites. You'll need photos of them doing nothing with you, so you can post them on the internet for all to see.

Comment

All to see? Or nobody to see.
                      "There's one way to find out if a man is honest-ask him. If he says 'yes,' you know he is a crook." Groucho Marx

Comment

Nobody's reading this you know you guys?

Comment

Comment

Quick send them an invoice ...

Comment

I am going to do a DVD set as well.

Hey if Martin "George Kostanza when he was in his twenties" Ayles can do one ?

Comment

You are hereby required to pay $oo,ooo.oo to attend the Course on Nothing which is all about how to learn to do nothing about getting nothing.

Please send the cheque to:
                                Mr I. P. Knightly
                                Flat 0a Nothing Street
                                Nowhere City 0000

You will required to bring nothing with you as nothing will be learnt so you will not to write anything down about nothing.

Comment

Working...
                                X