Header Ad Module

Collapse

I am after a good and reasonable Archcitect

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Frank Kish
    Freshie
    • Apr 2007
    • 8

    #1

    I am after a good and reasonable Archcitect

    Started puting bits and bobs togheter to do a subdivision in Manurewa.
    Can anyone recommend any good architect to do all consent paperwork?

    Thank you.
    We are what we repeatedly do.
    Excellence, then, is not an act,but a habit.

    -ARISTOTLE-
  • casacamo
    Forum Junkie
    • Apr 2004
    • 295

    #2
    A subdivision will require the services of a land surveyor also.
    I am a 'reasonable' architectural designer and have done this type of project before.

    PM me if you would like me to assist.

    Comment

    • alhoon
      Forum Junkie
      • May 2005
      • 264

      #3
      Hi Casacamo
      Am I right in that an architectural designer been different from an architect.

      Allan

      Comment

      • casacamo
        Forum Junkie
        • Apr 2004
        • 295

        #4
        Yes, an Architect has had 5 yrs or more at university, and has to be registered to
        use the name 'Architect'.
        An Architectural designer usally has a part degree in architecture or is a qualified
        architectural draughtsman who has some design flair.
        An Architectural draughtsman has a technical qualification 3-5yrs at a technical institute.

        All three can draw up plans, specifications, for council consents, etc.
        Their various skills & experirence will determine the fees charged, and hence the quality
        and service provided.
        Last edited by casacamo; 12-02-2008, 11:56 AM.

        Comment

        • flyernzl
          Fanatical
          • Mar 2007
          • 3143

          #5
          Good - Quick - Cheap

          Choose two out of three.

          Comment

          • NESW
            Addicted
            • Jul 2006
            • 580

            #6
            Albert Van Vliet in Pukekohe might be able to assist. I would be happy to recommend him.
            S.

            Comment

            Working...