Header Ad Module

Collapse

To Bluechip Investors...what was it that made you invest?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sarahd
    Taupo Event Organiser
    • Nov 2005
    • 308

    #1

    To Bluechip Investors...what was it that made you invest?

    Just out of interest, what was it about Blue chip that made you invest in them?

    Was it the promise of returns, the "ease" of investing (they did it all for you), was it the professional sales people?

    For whatever reason, they were successful at getting you to invest..I'm interested to know what they did.

    I'm only asking because I'm a self employed investment adviser myself and if I was as successful as Bluechip selling, I certainly wouldn't be sitting here writing on the forum I'd be sailing in the Mediterranean!

    Sarah
  • muggle
    Freshie
    • Dec 2007
    • 79

    #2
    For us, it was the structure of the investment, sure, you can set this up yourself but it seems all too hard if you haven't done it before. I must say Lowthers accountants, who have some relationship with Blue Chip, seem to be doing a great job for us so far. Plus BC they had all the calculations very well presented so you could see exactly how it could work for your situation in terms of cashflow and returns.

    The other thing was that it was sold to us by a guy that we trusted (who has since parted ways with BC).

    Comment

    • newtoit
      Freshie
      • Oct 2007
      • 17

      #3
      Same for us

      Sarah,

      Same as Muggle for us. Well presented/documented and sold to us by someone we trusted - who is now in the same boat as we are.

      The fact we had title to a property and a guaranteed rental (paid weekly!!) helped. The only fault our solicitor could find was that BC was `clipping the ticket' at every step - we accepted that as it was part of the `easy' way to be involved in the Auckland property market (we are from a small town, with no PI experience).

      Silly us, wish I knew about PropertyTalk a couple of years ago!

      Comment

      • Glen
        Banned
        • Jan 2005
        • 1443

        #4
        Originally posted by sarahd View Post
        I'm only asking because I'm a self employed investment adviser myself and if I was as successful as Bluechip selling, I certainly wouldn't be sitting here writing on the forum I'd be sailing in the Mediterranean!

        Sarah

        Would you be happy sailing though knowing that you had dicked people over?

        Comment

        • Glen
          Banned
          • Jan 2005
          • 1443

          #5
          Originally posted by newtoit View Post
          Sarah,

          Same as Muggle for us. Well presented/documented and sold to us by someone we trusted - who is now in the same boat as we are.

          The fact we had title to a property and a guaranteed rental (paid weekly!!) helped. The only fault our solicitor could find was that BC was `clipping the ticket' at every step - we accepted that as it was part of the `easy' way to be involved in the Auckland property market (we are from a small town, with no PI experience).

          Silly us, wish I knew about PropertyTalk a couple of years ago!

          That's why them and the like, target the suckers!

          Comment

          Working...