Header Ad Module

Collapse

Builder's Report - North Shore

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Mikal_NZ
    Freshie
    • May 2006
    • 44

    #1

    Builder's Report - North Shore

    Hi all,

    I'm after a referral to a competent professional to give me a builder's report on a North Shore, Akl property - short notice.

    1. How long does a builder require to complete a report?
    2. How much can I expect to pay?

    Any referrals and answers very appreciated.

    Thanks,
    Michael
  • Oopsick
    Forum Junkie
    • May 2005
    • 254

    #2
    Mark Peterson from NSInspections is great!

    I've used him several times and he is very experienced, quick and reasonably priced.

    Call 478 4408 or 021 499 744 to book

    He is also one of the best for Moisture Reading Reports

    Comment

    • Mikal_NZ
      Freshie
      • May 2006
      • 44

      #3
      Cheers Oopsick,

      I'll give him a call today!


      Michael

      Comment

      Working...