Well I just thought I would share with you the busy week I have had, been busy doing deals, sorting birds, planning holidays, analyzing some more deals, chasing up my handymen etc.
It is all go, this week gone, I bought a good property in ROtorua which I can put 3 houses on, currently has one, may assign it will know next week, bought another in Raglan which is in 3 sections, in the process of getting the boundary moved on one of them so the house has its own site, at present it is over two sites, then will sell all 3 separately, should be a good profit in that one. It is two sections and a house. Bought a good deal in Rotorua which I am going to chop into many many sections, nearly 5 acres so should be able to do something with that, AND sold a house which wasnt on the market, well everything has its price doesnt it?
CHased up on some other things I need to get sorted for another development in Rotorua I have underway that looks good to continue mid July we will have all the creases ironed out with it after then.
spoke to the removal people as I am getting a house moved onto another section I purchased, well I purchased a house with a large section so will move the house onto it. ALready own the house you see and dont want to leave it where it is.
GOsh it has been a busy time,trying to get things organised on the Raglan one and larger Rotorua one so I can go unconditional, it is amazing how long things take. Still all is good I am in motivation mode I call it. Got the motivation because we bought a lovely holiday home at Waiheke Island back in April, it settles in October so I want the money to pay for it.
I have been speaking at quite a few events lately too of course including our very first practical property investments course which Tony my husband and I ran along with Robyn and Derrick Marsters (go do it) that was a huge success by the way, sorry we missed you there, we will be running another one 11 August if you really want to come.
I am off to Dunedin/Oamaru this weekend away Friday to Monday inclusive, we breed, show and judge budgies for a hobby incase you didnt know so we are going down to the big south Island show, each Island has a large show annually, we are making the trip down this year, they are having a big budgie auction too which will be very interesting, first time there has been such a large one, we are taking birds down for it too plus hope to buy a couple too.
Think I may have a quick look at the property market while there, just cant resist you see. not really planning to buy anything but you never know, I have been known to go away on holiday before and buy a house, its FUN you see.
I have lost those of you who dont like detail but thats ok, I will keep going for those detail ones of you, dont worry I would be gone by now too, not big on detail myself, just get carried away when i start, things just flow,
We have several properties on the go at present being tidied up to onsell so have been having quite a bit of contact with my handymen (and women) there, something I dont usually have alot of. Things are looking pretty good though several of them will be done by the end of this month or early next month so I should have a few hitting the market.
MONEY MONEY MONEY
We Get back Monday Night from Dunedin and I have Tuesday home to do heaps of jobs then Wednesday I am off to Whangarei to speak at their property investors meeting, back home THursday then off to Queenstown on Friday to speak at 21st Century academy seminar on the Friday night, planning to stay there till Monday when it is a quick trip back home a one day stay then off to Waiheke for 2-3 nights, a bit of business to take care of up there, the following week we are off to Fiji for a week of R & R no phone lines where we are going so a compulory rest, means i may get to read all the books I am currently ignoring or could take my cds and listen to them probably a good idea.
Well best go the son has just arrived home from climbing and complaining there is no dinner, its 5 to 9 hadnt realized see what this property bug does to you, even forget to eat!! Oh yes another thing, not really property related but i will tell you anyway.
I decided last year about August to shed 30kg, really had enough of being fat, am well on my way 19kg gone now so wont be long before I have reached the goal, I feel so much better for it too, even if it is phycological it feels great.
will be speaking at global business seminar 4-5 August too so may catch some of you there or at the others I am at. If not see you round.
Might not be back on here for a few days as I am not taking the computer down south with me, too many birds to take so dont want any extra luggage. and will be away all day tomorrow at a funeral.
Take Care.
It is all go, this week gone, I bought a good property in ROtorua which I can put 3 houses on, currently has one, may assign it will know next week, bought another in Raglan which is in 3 sections, in the process of getting the boundary moved on one of them so the house has its own site, at present it is over two sites, then will sell all 3 separately, should be a good profit in that one. It is two sections and a house. Bought a good deal in Rotorua which I am going to chop into many many sections, nearly 5 acres so should be able to do something with that, AND sold a house which wasnt on the market, well everything has its price doesnt it?
CHased up on some other things I need to get sorted for another development in Rotorua I have underway that looks good to continue mid July we will have all the creases ironed out with it after then.
spoke to the removal people as I am getting a house moved onto another section I purchased, well I purchased a house with a large section so will move the house onto it. ALready own the house you see and dont want to leave it where it is.
GOsh it has been a busy time,trying to get things organised on the Raglan one and larger Rotorua one so I can go unconditional, it is amazing how long things take. Still all is good I am in motivation mode I call it. Got the motivation because we bought a lovely holiday home at Waiheke Island back in April, it settles in October so I want the money to pay for it.
I have been speaking at quite a few events lately too of course including our very first practical property investments course which Tony my husband and I ran along with Robyn and Derrick Marsters (go do it) that was a huge success by the way, sorry we missed you there, we will be running another one 11 August if you really want to come.
I am off to Dunedin/Oamaru this weekend away Friday to Monday inclusive, we breed, show and judge budgies for a hobby incase you didnt know so we are going down to the big south Island show, each Island has a large show annually, we are making the trip down this year, they are having a big budgie auction too which will be very interesting, first time there has been such a large one, we are taking birds down for it too plus hope to buy a couple too.
Think I may have a quick look at the property market while there, just cant resist you see. not really planning to buy anything but you never know, I have been known to go away on holiday before and buy a house, its FUN you see.
I have lost those of you who dont like detail but thats ok, I will keep going for those detail ones of you, dont worry I would be gone by now too, not big on detail myself, just get carried away when i start, things just flow,
We have several properties on the go at present being tidied up to onsell so have been having quite a bit of contact with my handymen (and women) there, something I dont usually have alot of. Things are looking pretty good though several of them will be done by the end of this month or early next month so I should have a few hitting the market.
MONEY MONEY MONEY
We Get back Monday Night from Dunedin and I have Tuesday home to do heaps of jobs then Wednesday I am off to Whangarei to speak at their property investors meeting, back home THursday then off to Queenstown on Friday to speak at 21st Century academy seminar on the Friday night, planning to stay there till Monday when it is a quick trip back home a one day stay then off to Waiheke for 2-3 nights, a bit of business to take care of up there, the following week we are off to Fiji for a week of R & R no phone lines where we are going so a compulory rest, means i may get to read all the books I am currently ignoring or could take my cds and listen to them probably a good idea.
Well best go the son has just arrived home from climbing and complaining there is no dinner, its 5 to 9 hadnt realized see what this property bug does to you, even forget to eat!! Oh yes another thing, not really property related but i will tell you anyway.
I decided last year about August to shed 30kg, really had enough of being fat, am well on my way 19kg gone now so wont be long before I have reached the goal, I feel so much better for it too, even if it is phycological it feels great.
will be speaking at global business seminar 4-5 August too so may catch some of you there or at the others I am at. If not see you round.
Might not be back on here for a few days as I am not taking the computer down south with me, too many birds to take so dont want any extra luggage. and will be away all day tomorrow at a funeral.
Take Care.


Comment