Header Ad Module

Collapse

A property manager in Invercargill?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Scott Miller
    Mortgage Broker
    • Jul 2006
    • 302

    #1

    A property manager in Invercargill?

    Hi All,
    I am looking for a property manager in Invercargill!
    Any suggestions?

    Cheers Scott
    Scott Miller - Mortgage Broker
    Ph: 03 980 4541 M: 021 34 36 48
    AMS's website My email
  • clark
    Freshie
    • Apr 2005
    • 95

    #2
    Hi Scott

    Give Don and Liz a call or email them as they live and breath the Invercargill market so I am sure they will be able to help you.

    Regards
    Trish Clark

    Comment

    • Scott Miller
      Mortgage Broker
      • Jul 2006
      • 302

      #3
      Hi Trish,
      Thank you for the heads-up. Are you still going to the family get together?
      I have a friend that would like to ask you some questions relating to your specialised area!
      Cheers Scott
      Scott Miller - Mortgage Broker
      Ph: 03 980 4541 M: 021 34 36 48
      AMS's website My email

      Comment

      • clark
        Freshie
        • Apr 2005
        • 95

        #4
        Hi Scott

        Yes I am planning on bringing all the family and looking forward to it.

        See you in a few weeks

        Regards
        Trish Clark

        Comment

        • GO DO IT
          Opinionated
          • Aug 2005
          • 107

          #5
          Great Property Manager

          Hi,

          sorry we have been away. We have a number of properties down south, we have used 3 different management companies in Invercargill.

          We have found Southland Real Estate to be the best, unquestionably. Great service, excellent communication, no vacancies, reliable affordable maintainance team. If you want to contact them mention Derrick & Robyn Marsters, we are sure they will look after you, like they have for us.

          Leeann phone 03 2145554

          Keep up the good work
          Cheers

          Comment

          • Don and Liz
            Forum Junkie
            • Aug 2005
            • 357

            #6
            mixed results

            had some feedback recently that hot group do a good job for remote investors. I repeatedly hear that southland re do a good job as well

            Comment

            • GO DO IT
              Opinionated
              • Aug 2005
              • 107

              #7
              Hot Group Good Too

              Yes,
              I agree, we use Southland in Invercargill and Hot Group in the outlying areas. Both are excellent.

              Margaret at Hot Group we believe has the ability to find tenants for Tuatapere, Otautau, Nightcaps etc and is very efficient. Her charges are a little bit higher than Southlands, which is why we use Southland RE in the city.

              Cheers

              Comment

              • leapy
                Forum Junkie
                • Oct 2004
                • 283

                #8
                I use L.J. Hooker and have had a completely clean run of good tenants for several years. Maintenance has been attended to promptly and at reasonable cost.

                Comment

                Working...