Header Ad Module

Collapse

Concrete maintenance person wanted

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Heg
    Fanatical
    • Jul 2005
    • 1309

    #1

    Concrete maintenance person wanted

    Our garage floor needs grinding, levelling and painting. anyone know anyone who can do the job?. We are on the North shore.
    Cheers
    Jo
    Jo Birch
    Looking for someone to manage your next project or event? Then call now!
    +61 450 148 678
  • BusyLizzy
    ***** Junkie
    • Apr 2005
    • 2311

    #2
    Hi Jo,

    I actually stumbled on this site in a round-about way, but it reminded me of your post.

    http://hotmix.co.nz/hotmix.htm

    I don't know anything about them, and they're based in Helensville and central (?) Auckland but it may be of use...
    Last edited by BusyLizzy; 20-07-2006, 04:07 PM.
    Lisa

    Comment

    • Heg
      Fanatical
      • Jul 2005
      • 1309

      #3
      Thanks Lisa. I'll give them a call.
      Jo Birch
      Looking for someone to manage your next project or event? Then call now!
      +61 450 148 678

      Comment

      Working...