Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking For Agents & Friends

Hi Everyone

I am from Singapore and pretty new to this forum. Just starting to get into property investment and very interested in NZ although I have been reading alot of conflicting reports.

I will be making a trip to NZ end of month - for a break and trying to learn more about Property Investment there... I will appreciate if anyone can recommend any good agent that I can talk to or if there's any helpful soul who's willing to meet up over a cuppa or golf (looking to play some also).

I will be in Auckland, Dunedin and Queenstown. Yet to confirm dates probably from 23 Feb to 3 Mar or something.

If there's any Singaporean reading this who are season investors in NZ reading this I will love to meet up for kopi as well...

Thanks and cheers
    Dan

Hi Dan,

Welcome to PT. I'm quite busy this month, but if possible I'd be interested in meeting you for coffee. Do give us your dates once confirmed.

Comment

Ok. Great! I will be in Auckland from 2-3 March arriving early morning from ChristChurch at 9am and leaving Auckland at about 1pm. Hope we can catch up...

For the rest... hey, if you have a good agent to recommend I really will appreciate it.

Thanks
      Dan

Comment

Working...
      X