Chimney Sweep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chimney Sweep

Anyone know of a good and reasonable chimney sweep in Auckland/(Mt Albert) I have a chimney sweep brushes but am concerned about not having the receipt just in case

Originally posted by skid View Post
    Anyone know of a good and reasonable chimney sweep in Auckland/(Mt Albert) I have a chimney sweep brushes but am concerned about not having the receipt just in case
    Take a video of you doing the job.

Comment

Not a bad idea---it would still be helpful if any one knows a good chimney sweep for approx $60---(which is what was advertised in group on ,but could be a ''cowboy alert'')

Comment

and here I thought Id be getting an avalanche of chimney sweep recommendations

Comment

But you only want to pay $60.

Either do it yourself or pay the going rate mate, which is more like $80 or so.
          Squadly dinky do!

Comment

all the $60 chimney sweeps will be out driving their Porches

Comment

We've always had good service from Andy Andersons. Quite happy to pay the $80 for a good job, wouldn't want to skimp on something that could burn your asset down and potentially take lives.

Comment

Working...
              X