Header Ad Module

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "go to" all-round carpet for any of your rentals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Providing it's solution dyed it won't stain. We recently went very dark grey and looks amazing but shows all the lint. Fleck is a good idea in terms of looking clean but I'd rather my inspections can tell whether carpet is actually clean or not. Solid darks are best for that.

Comment

My rentals are in South Auckland so "tough wearing" carpet is very important.

Carpet Country has a range called "GH Driftwood" that I highly recommend for $59 a liner metre. It is not the prettiest looking carpet with its black and brown blend but it almost bombproof in terms of wear and strains.

Carpet Country Ltd
      43 Carr Road, Mount Roskill, Auckland
      Phone: 09 625 5068
      Email : [email protected]

Shane

Comment

Thanks for that Shane, here is a link to the carpet I think Shane is referring to:

Comment

Originally posted by mrsaneperson View Post
          Thanks for that Shane, here is a link to the carpet I think Shane is referring to:

https://www.godfreyhirst.com/nz/carp...od&room=lounge
          The carpet in that link is different from what Carpet Country sells. Although the colours in your link are prettier that what I buy.

Carpet Country only have a brown/black colour. But the major benefit of that colour is it doesn't stain or if it does you can't see it.

Shane

Comment

Working...
          X