Header Ad Module

Collapse

Suggestions for bathroom reno company on Akld North Shore

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Keithw
    Fanatical
    • Oct 2008
    • 1410

    #1

    Suggestions for bathroom reno company on Akld North Shore

    I have a rental bathroom on the shore that is in need of a makeover & looking for suggestions for companies that have done a good job at reasonable price.
    Picking from a website(builders crack, no cowboys etc) is just pot luck these days (false testimonials etc) so looking for personal recommendations from real life users.
    Cheers
    Food.Gems.ILS
  • SwissTony
    Freshie
    • Jul 2009
    • 79

    #2
    Hi Keith,

    I too are in the same boat. I need to get my bathroom in Sth Akl rennoed in the coming months. Did you end up finding anyone?

    Comment

    • mrsaneperson
      Fanatical
      • Jan 2012
      • 2289

      #3
      Originally posted by Keithw View Post
      I have a rental bathroom on the shore that is in need of a makeover & looking for suggestions for companies that have done a good job at reasonable price.
      Picking from a website(builders crack, no cowboys etc) is just pot luck these days (false testimonials etc) so looking for personal recommendations from real life users.
      Cheers
      Agreed about the suspect testimonials .I used 2 plumbers and one handyman from nocowboys all with glowing reviews but oh so very bad in my actual experience of using them!
      I recommend Jay Lorenzen Builders ,i have used their services too renovate 2 bathrooms in Auckland .Jay is on 021 119 3757

      Comment

      Working...