Header Ad Module

Collapse

Minor Dwelling on sloping section

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TVJ
    Freshie
    • Jul 2014
    • 3

    #1

    Minor Dwelling on sloping section

    Hi

    I'm looking at putting a minor dwelling on the back of my property and looking for recommendations of companies that can provide a turn key solution.

    Location: Birkenhead Zone 3C, so will need to fit in with existing properties
    Resource consent will have it's obstacles due to foliage, sloping section, drainage and neighbours.
    I'm sure all of this can be overcome by a company that knows what they are doing.


    Can anybody provide recommendations?
  • Shane D
    Fanatical
    • May 2008
    • 1047

    #2
    For a turnkey minor dwelling solution I would talk to the guys at Fuzo. www.fuzo.co.nz

    Ammon Acarapi is very approachable. They now have Kieran Doe (ex-triathlete) managing the operation.

    Shane

    Comment

    • AMR
      Addicted
      • Dec 2007
      • 886

      #3
      Shane are you now an agent? That's excellent work!

      TVJ - timber piles / new relocatables could be a cheaper option that concrete floor or building on site due to scaffolding. I know Keith Hay do them.

      Comment

      • Gladdynook
        Forum Junkie
        • Sep 2012
        • 358

        #4
        Originally posted by AMR View Post
        Shane are you now an agent? That's excellent work!

        TVJ - timber piles / new relocatables could be a cheaper option that concrete floor or building on site due to scaffolding. I know Keith Hay do them.
        Shane, you may want to spell check your signature too. All the best in the real estate industry.

        Comment

        • TVJ
          Freshie
          • Jul 2014
          • 3

          #5
          thanks for the advise.
          I'll contact them.

          Comment

          • TVJ
            Freshie
            • Jul 2014
            • 3

            #6
            Does anybody have any other recommendations of companies?

            Comment

            Working...