Header Ad Module

Collapse

Hamilton Tradesman Wanted

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • benz
    Freshie
    • Mar 2005
    • 33

    #1

    Hamilton Tradesman Wanted

    Can anyone recommend a tradesman in Hamilton for initially supplying and fitting roof space insulation plus supplying installing heatpump/ventilation system to more than one house?

    Thanks
    Last edited by benz; 13-08-2009, 06:25 AM.
  • Rosco
    Fanatical
    • May 2007
    • 3710

    #2
    don't use ward chandler to install your heatpump. They installed our ones, and we are not happy

    Ross
    Book a free chat here
    Ross Barnett - Property Accountant

    Comment

    • benz
      Freshie
      • Mar 2005
      • 33

      #3
      Thanks chaps,

      I also mentioned 'builderscrack' website to my property manager. When I email him again I'll forward your view on Ward Chandler.

      Comment

      • Mentorman
        Freshie
        • Oct 2008
        • 82

        #4
        Insulation

        Use the EECA scheme and save money - go to the website or get your PM to do that -should save at least 30%.

        Cheers

        Mark
        www.maintaintoprofit.co.nz

        Comment

        Working...