Header Ad Module

Collapse

A Decent Wellington Builder Needed

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Munga
    Opinionated
    • May 2008
    • 147

    #1

    A Decent Wellington Builder Needed

    Can anyone recommend a Wellington builder to me?

    I need someone who does great work, is dependable and who can turn up at short notice to get urgent things done. Please don't recommend anyone to me who doesn't fit this description. The last recommended builder I got was a dud.

    I always pay promptly on receipt of invoice.

    Hope someone can help. If you can, please also disclose your relationship to the builder you are recommending - i.e. it is yourself

    Cheers.
  • Stevegoodey
    Fanatical
    • Mar 2005
    • 1136

    #2
    Steve Naismith 027 442 4873

    Has done some work for some clients of mine and they were very happy with the outcome.

    Steve Goodey

    Comment

    • tim360
      Opinionated
      • Jan 2005
      • 175

      #3
      Jody Farmer 021 411 628

      He's a friend of mine. I've seen a number of his projects including his own house renovation , all to a very high standard.

      Comment

      • Munga
        Opinionated
        • May 2008
        • 147

        #4
        Thanks Steve and Tim for taking the time to help.

        We got straight on to Steve's suggestion before reading your post Tim. We will certainly give your guy a call if the builder doesn't work out for us.

        Comment

        • Munga
          Opinionated
          • May 2008
          • 147

          #5
          Originally posted by twoandcounting
          If your builder doesn't work out, you can try placing your job on http://builderscrack.co.nz

          You can read the reviews of builders who respond to your job to get a sense of who has impressed previously

          (I am involved with the website). Hopefully your current builder works out though - I know the frustrations involved when it doesn't which is why we started Builderscrack!

          Cheers

          Keith
          Thanks Keith. I never knew that site existed. I see it does rough estimates too for various jobs. Great idea, hope it does well.

          Comment

          • angila85
            Freshie
            • Nov 2010
            • 2

            #6
            I have some work done from wellman group building company, i did great job. Contact them (09) 522 8655

            Comment

            Working...