Good day,
Do share your Fencing (Not ‘mensur’, the sword fight
) experience with me. In short, I want to put a fence to my rental property. From the look of the way my neighbor live, I doubt they will chip in. Since we have to love thy neighbor how I should proceed on doing this? I heard about a 1978 fencing act. But I doubt any laymen herd about this. Do I have to educate the neighbor regarding this? I would like to hear your thought, and past experience regarding this.
Appreciate your time taken to write a response.
Do share your Fencing (Not ‘mensur’, the sword fight
) experience with me. In short, I want to put a fence to my rental property. From the look of the way my neighbor live, I doubt they will chip in. Since we have to love thy neighbor how I should proceed on doing this? I heard about a 1978 fencing act. But I doubt any laymen herd about this. Do I have to educate the neighbor regarding this? I would like to hear your thought, and past experience regarding this.Appreciate your time taken to write a response.


Comment