Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plumber needed for Manurewa

Hi

Can anyone recommend a good plumber for Manurewa, South Auckland?

Cheers

Shazza

Hi Shazza,
    I have just had Barry McGhee Plumbing for a job today, They were on time and did a good job. Haven't had their bill yet but most plumbers seem to be similar in pricing. The hard part is getting them there in the first place.
    Contact phone numbers are:- Barry 0274 987 924
    or Steve (he's the one I had) 0274 226 602

Comment

Cheers John, will give one of them a call.

Comment

I use Dinesh Kumar - sole operator so much cheaper than the big boys. Always does a good job and at a good price. Ph 021 450 118.

Cheers
        Marion

Comment

Hi Freefall

Does he do South Auckland?

Thanks

Shazza

Comment

Hi Traff,
            thanks for posting that,we are after a plumber as well for that area,will be interested in any other plumbers with positive feedback.
            Thanks

Comment

Yep Popoi i've used Freefall's guy Dinesh, met him the other week and he's a nice guy - can't vouch for his work yet as he's doing the work for me tomorrow. Try him number as above.

Cheers
              Shazza

Comment

So has he done the work yet?can you vouch for him?

Comment

He went in on Monday and re did the pipework under the sink - everything seems to be ok and then he's going back on Thursday to fit the tap and do some outside pipes. I'm heading down there on Friday to check it all out - but everything seems to be fine so far.

Apparently Freefall has had them doing work for her for around 5 years so he must be ok.

Shazza

Comment

Thanks from me as well. I needed to get hold of a plumber fairly urgently (which is a bit more difficult to arrange from Tauranga for an Akl property).

Gave Dinesh a call and he said he'll get out there tomorrow. So.... here's hoping it all goes to plan.

If he holds his end up for all of us, he just might get some good business out of PT!
                    Lisa

Comment

Working...
                    X